No announcement yet.

Lyndon dykes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

West London Sport reporting that the club have agreed personal terms with Lyndon Dykes.

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...=socialnetwork

Comment

Done! For a, surprise Surprise , Undisclosed fee - and a 4 year deal - i thought they were a thing of the past!

Comment

Great news & looking forward to seeing him when we can get in, our own striker’

Comment

Good I was getting a bit concerned it was stalling and someone else might jump in .

Comment

Good news

Comment

Comment

In a statement on the club's website confirming the move, Head of Football Operations, David Martindale, said: "I am delighted to announce that personal terms have been agreed between Lyndon Dykes and Queens Park Rangers. There was a fair bit of interest in Lyndon but as a club, we are delighted that he has chosen QPR as his final destination, which will see him link up with former Lions favourite, Liam Kelly.

“I’m disappointed that the finer details of the agreement cannot be shared with our fans due to the terms contained within the transfer agreement. However, on a much more positive note, I can confirm that we have substantially broken the club's previous transfer fee record. We are also delighted that Queen of the South will receive a portion of this, as in my opinion they are due huge credit in Lyndon’s development."

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/...d-fee-22546553

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                  Good I was getting a bit concerned it was stalling and someone else might jump in .
                  Yes. I was fully expecting to hear Wycombe had outbid us or something equally deflating. Well, let's hope this time next year Tim Cahill is no longer the most famous Aussie footballer and there is a new kid on the block!

Comment

Thank me later. Brought this news to you before anyone else or mainstream media. JN

Comment

• Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
                      Thank me later. Brought this news to you before anyone else or mainstream media. JN
                      What else you got then nutty? CB?

Comment

• How long before he gets dug out !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                          How long before he gets dug out !!!
                          Who.. Nutt or Dykes??????

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                            In a statement on the club's website confirming the move, Head of Football Operations, David Martindale, said: "I am delighted to announce that personal terms have been agreed between Lyndon Dykes and Queens Park Rangers. There was a fair bit of interest in Lyndon but as a club, we are delighted that he has chosen QPR as his final destination, which will see him link up with former Lions favourite, Liam Kelly.

“I’m disappointed that the finer details of the agreement cannot be shared with our fans due to the terms contained within the transfer agreement. However, on a much more positive note, I can confirm that we have substantially broken the club's previous transfer fee record. We are also delighted that Queen of the South will receive a portion of this, as in my opinion they are due huge credit in Lyndon’s development."

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/...d-fee-22546553

I can confirm that we have substantially broken the club's previous transfer fee record

Eh ???

Comment

• Originally posted by Undecided View Post

I can confirm that we have substantially broken the club's previous transfer fee record

Eh ???
                              That’s Livingston

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

That’s Livingston
                                Oh right!

Comment

Working...
                                X