X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
    Warburton: Dykes has huge potential

https://www.skysports.com/watch/vide...huge-potential
    That sounds positive, I thought the club never gave out positive vibes .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Yes listened to that & good vibes about him, will look forward to seeing him once we are let in & he signs hopefully

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
        Warburton: Dykes has huge potential

https://www.skysports.com/watch/vide...huge-potential
        He must be in the book with that interview

Comment

He speaks highly of Amos too, but he wasn't half as good as Watburton says he was last season. We only saw glimpses of good mixed in with some bad and mediocre displays.

Here's hoping that he signs and is at least as good as Wells was for QPR.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

He speaks highly of Amos too, but he wasn't half as good as Watburton says he was last season. We only saw glimpses of good mixed in with some bad and mediocre displays.

Here's hoping that he signs and is at least as good as Wells was for QPR.
            I agree about Amos , I expected more but when you realise he had such a bad injury and it was really his first full season of professional football it makes you think he can only get better and hopefully that happens.

Comment

Warbs isn't going to speak about a player unless he's 99% sure he will be signing ,I'd expect him to be official tomorrow

Comment

I agree about Amos , I expected more but when you realise he had such a bad injury and it was really his first full season of professional football it makes you think he can only get better and hopefully that happens.
                He was deliberately inconsistent to keep our transfer fee low - dont you know

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                  Warbs isn't going to speak about a player unless he's 99% sure he will be signing ,I'd expect him to be official tomorrow
                  My thinking too.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

He was deliberately inconsistent to keep our transfer fee low - dont you know

truely loyal already!

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

Comment

Net a Leicester scout on holiday in Scotland rated him reckons he’s a bit like Austin style of play I said I’m 50 and could play in midfield he reckons he’s a good touch decent in the air but more physical than Austin and could do for us a pukki did for Norwich an unknown

Comment

I've been bored today. Very bored. I've spent quite a while thinking of Rs players who had a Y in their first name and a Y in their last name. Wasted a lot of time on the "Gary's" to no avail and after an age I finally came up with Jay Bothroyd. Yes, get in!
                          Anyone got any more? No Googling!!! Just use your memory. No prizes - just a bit of fun innit.

Comment

Wayne fereday
                            could of been Tony Curry!

Comment

Ray Brady

Comment

Davey Webb, known to most as Webby!

Comment

Working...
                                X