Lyndon dykes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lyndon dykes

Australian striker from livingstone looks set to join. Medical soon. Fought off interest from other clubs. Amos medical this weekend. Don’t shoot the messenger. JN

Thanks JN
    Know nothing about Dykes, well other than sometimes they need a finger inserted in them.
    Wonder who'll get that job?

Comment

Clever,dave

Comment

If Dykes comes off I wont be expecting too much from him based on the leagues and teams hes played in. Very much a punt but would be well within budget I would have thought.

Comment

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/spo...striker-twice/

He gotta lotta tats !

Comment

It looks as though Warburton might have work to do to secure his man, though, with Stoke and Middlesbrough also said to be interested, while Barnsley allegedly saw a recent £1.2 million bid rejected as Livi try to hold out for their valuation of £2 million [Scottish Sun].

2 big ones hmm

Comment

It's also been reported that Accrington are after him and this time the Livingston man could go to Stanley.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                It's also been reported that Accrington are after him and this time the Livingston man could go to Stanley.
                You presume rightly Davie but wich gender side is dykes going to play

Comment

£2m for a striker who scored 12 times (inc penalties) in 33 SPL games , is that good or bad?
                  how much do west ham want for hugill and how much does he want? I think he might be better value.

Comment

Get both as we need them

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                      If Dykes comes off I wont be expecting too much from him based on the leagues and teams hes played in. Very much a punt but would be well within budget I would have thought.
                      And the majority of us should think the same.
                      He'll probably do well because of it.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                        £2m for a striker who scored 12 times (inc penalties) in 33 SPL games , is that good or bad?
                        how much do west ham want for hugill and how much does he want? I think he might be better value.
                        Fax me, I hope we are not thinking of paying anywhere near that for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                          Get both as we need them
                          We definitely need at least 2.

Comment

24? Looks about 40 lol

Comment

I havent seen him play, but the fact that Livingston have held out for £2m says that they rate him highly.

I think we have potentially got a decent player here, but Ill reserve judgement until I see him play.

Comment

Working...
                              X