20/21 QPR Transfer Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by qpr4life View Post

State of it... He's 18 ffs! You expecting Mbappe quality???
    No,this is exactly what I am expecting

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

No,this is exactly what I am expecting
      Im confused haha. No or Yes...

Do you mean YES, thats exactly what I am expecting :'-)

Either way, he might be a gem with his handful of matches. Most people rate Smyth for less, hes played enough now across many teams and been guff.

Comment

• I hope we don't sign players for the sake of it, I'd rather save the money and loan players in.

Comment

• Daily mail saying we’ve agreed a £750k deal with Benfica for former Arsenal player Chris Willock , supposed to sign for Huddersfield but fallen through .

Comment

State of it... He's 18 ffs! You expecting Mbappe quality???
            lifer common sense should tell them it would be for for the future if he signs and wouldn't cost a lot

Comment

• Just seen we have agreed everything for willock.
              i read the other day we had missed out on him

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
                I hope we don't sign players for the sake of it, I'd rather save the money and loan players in.
                Surely we won't go down route again ! , Mind you I'd feel happier if it was on prentices advise

Comment

• Warbs saying very close to 2/3 coming in .

Comment

Im confused haha. No or Yes...

Do you mean YES, thats exactly what I am expecting :'-)

Either way, he might be a gem with his handful of matches. Most people rate Smyth for less, hes played enough now across many teams and been guff.
                    You asked me was I expecting mbappe quality and i answered "no"

Comment

• [QUOTE=Stainrod;n2544421]Daily mail saying we’ve agreed a £750k deal with Benfica for former Arsenal player Chris Willock , supposed to sign for Huddersfield but fallen through .[/QUOT
                      ​​​​​E
                      lets hope he doesn't end up like the other pillock

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                        According to Newsnow.

QPR table offer for Southend United striker Charlie Kelman

18yr old forward with 6 goals from 30 appearances in the first team
                        They told us to sod off

https://www.echo-news.co.uk/sport/18...harlie-kelman/

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                          They must rate him but wonder if the player is happy about telling us to sod off?

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                            They probably arent aware that Oteh may be part of the deal. That will tip the balance in our favour!

Comment

• Warburton confirms QPR signings are ‘very close’

And he said: “You never want to tempt fate but I hope we get at least two or three in. I hope we’re very close on two or three.

“It’s about goals and a lot of goals have been taken out of the team, which we have to replace.

“Lyndon has come in and done very well and we have to make sure we spread that burden a little bit.

“So a lot of work is being done in that key area.”

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...are-very-close

Exciting init

Comment

• “It’s about goals and a lot of goals have been taken out of the team, which we have to replace.

Where could he possibly have got that from?

Comment

Working...
                                X