20/21 QPR Transfer Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Definitely didn’t need another holding midfielder, especially at his age .
    According to my sauce we were interested, and he was player of the year for Forest last year. Charlton were under transfer embargo and are in L1........I’m baffled.

Comment

• ..... one year contract with Charlton......much better than Cameron, Amos, Carroll and Ball.......

Crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by swede View Post

According to my sauce we were interested, and he was player of the year for Forest last year. Charlton were under transfer embargo and are in L1........I’m baffled.
        Perhaps he sees himself being the manager there very soon if Bowyer walks or gets pushed?

Comment

• ....he could’ve been this seasons Shaun Derry.....

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Perhaps he sees himself being the manager there very soon if Bowyer walks or gets pushed?
            Yeah, maybe but we should’ve got this one.

Comment

• So we play two 35 yr olds as our defensive midfielders?

Comment

• Jordan jones starting for glasgow rangers today , so guess this one is a no goer now

Comment

• Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
                  Jordan jones starting for glasgow rangers today , so guess this one is a no goer now
                  Won't, can't spend the sort of money that he will cost, because of the covid, I can understand that.
                  Although I can see others in our division doing so as the ffp has been scrapped for the covid duration.
                  Ridiculous imo.
                  Will the league then let off when they reintroduce to it because of the "exceptional circumstances?"
                  QPR have worked and worked to get our house in order, and struggled because of it
                  I hate the EFL and their unfair bias.
                  ​​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

Well Arter has signed for Forest so rule him out, Bannan good choice but can’t see Wednesday letting him go
                    Thanks for pointing that out , but I wasn’t suggesting signing them though. If you read what I wrote it was players of that mould not them as I knew Arter had moved and Bannan was not really an option.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Won't, can't spend the sort of money that he will cost, because of the covid, I can understand that.
                      Although I can see others in our division doing so as the ffp has been scrapped for the covid duration.
                      Ridiculous imo.
                      Will the league then let off when they reintroduce to it because of the "exceptional circumstances?"
                      QPR have worked and worked to get our house in order, and struggled because of it
                      I hate the EFL and their unfair bias.
                      ​​​​​
                      If the EFL have adjusted the FFP rules due to COVID would it not make a bit of sense to spend a small amount on adding strength to our attack.

I know some think we will be ok and might even bag a loan or two, but I am not so sure.

we dropped points at Coventry and Middlesboro thanks in no small part to a lack of quality in our attacking options.

there is still the possibility that BOS will be sold but if it is late in the window as Remy was 6 years ago we could find it extremely difficult to replace him. My concern is that we might settle for a loan with the quality of the likes of Keane, Madiga, or Malakar (as much use as a chocolate teapot!

Comment

• Jake Doyle-Hayes

5 league one clubs want him........and us

https://the72.co.uk/194530/qpr-ports...la-midfielder/

Comment

• Planning for Div 1.

Comment

• We want Liam Millar.....why are they linking us with every tom dick n harry ??

https://www.footballinsider247.com/e...rpool-striker/

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                              Jake Doyle-Hayes

5 league one clubs want him........and us

https://the72.co.uk/194530/qpr-ports...la-midfielder/
                              21 - rough diamond?

Comment

• 21 yr old central midfielder. What's to lose for a player likely to go into the U23s and perhaps warm the bench. We done some good business signing up players who have been released elsewhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X