No announcement yet.

20/21 QPR Transfer Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSN now saying Eze was left out because we didn’t want to risk him get injured as interest is intensifying in him from Prem clubs.

Also said Fulham have joined the race to sign him and right now are the most likely to meet our 20m valuation.

Not nice seeing a star player going to a rival but tbh I wouldn’t be that bothered as long as we got the full 20
    plus mill we want as I know what stability that could bring to us aswell as allowing us to maybe go and bring in4 or 5 decent players.

How would you feel if Eze goes Fulham?

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
      SSN now saying Eze was left out because we didn’t want to risk him get injured as interest is intensifying in him from Prem clubs.

Also said Fulham have joined the race to sign him and right now are the most likely to meet our 20m valuation.

Not nice seeing a star player going to a rival but tbh I wouldn’t be that bothered as long as we got the full 20
      plus mill we want as I know what stability that could bring to us aswell as allowing us to maybe go and bring in4 or 5 decent players.

How would you feel if Eze goes Fulham?
      Not that bothered where he goes as long as we get decent money for him, out of clubs mentioned & for his future I would chose Arsenal but there again would he get game time?

Comment

• Yeah it’s about who is willing to pay the most basically, although I have to say if it was Fulham it would stick in the throat a bit .

Comment

• 5 clubs interested in Eze apparently incuding fools wba and toon.
          Surely someone can get closer to the 20 mill valuation than 12 mill ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

Not that bothered where he goes as long as we get decent money for him, out of clubs mentioned & for his future I would chose Arsenal but there again would he get game time?
            Surely arsenal or the toon would be the teams to sign for?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
              Yeah it’s about who is willing to pay the most basically, although I have to say if it was Fulham it would stick in the throat a bit .
              We can get him back for ####all in two or three years for nothing mind, ala The legend that is Lee Cook!

Comment

• I wouldnt want him going to Fulham because we would probably miss out survival bonuses. But if he played well and they were relegated we might get more from a sell on clause?

Comment

• Oh not the Fools..We wont hear the last of it...We could get em in a cup game ! Now that would be

Comment

• I think he could be a good fit for Arsenal if he made it in their team. As long as QPR get a minimum £20m or close to that with a good player in exchange like Hugill I am not really bothered.

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                      I think he could be a good fit for Arsenal if he made it in their team. As long as QPR get a minimum £20m or close to that with a good player in exchange like Hugill I am not really bothered.
                      Not sure we should take £5m off the top of £20m for Hugill. It's still £5m and he would be 31yrs old at the end of a 3yr deal with no sell on value.

Norwich have just had an opening bid of £3m + £2m add ons for Hugill rejected by WHU. So it's going to take the full £5m to get him.

I would rather use that £5m towards signing two players with resale value in that 24yr old range, which seems to be our strategy. Dont ask me who, but I think the club know they're out there. I'm sure there will be fringe strikers that clubs will begging to loan out come late Sept too.

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Not sure we should take £5m off the top of £20m for Hugill. It's still £5m and he would be 31yrs old at the end of a 3yr deal with no sell on value.

Norwich have just had an opening bid of £3m + £2m add ons for Hugill rejected by WHU. So it's going to take the full £5m to get him.

I would rather use that £5m towards signing two players with resale value in that 24yr old range, which seems to be our strategy. Dont ask me who, but I think the club know they're out there. I'm sure there will be fringe strikers that clubs will begging to loan out come late Sept too.
                        Agree with this , fee to high , wages to much and no sell on value . Thanks Jordan but best to look elsewhere for some value especially as we have Dykes already.

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

That was my thoughts exactly.
                          No way we should be giving up on 5mill for him, be it a loan or permanent

Comment

• Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Agree with this , fee to high , wages to much and no sell on value . Thanks Jordan but best to look elsewhere for some value especially as we have Dykes already.
                            Thats what I was saying the other day about the loan stains, not worth it.
                            But you and Rebel were arguing it was a realistic deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Thats what I was saying the other day about the loan stains, not worth it.
                              But you and Rebel were arguing it was a realistic deal.
                              Don’t get me wrong if we could get him on another season long loan on the same terms as last year , I’d go for it . Taking him on a permanent deal as some kind of makeweight in an Eze deal don’t sit to well .It seems like Norwich are in a much better position to match his valuation than we are anyway .

Comment

• Alfie Mawaon in Fulham deal for Eze

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/qp...goal-attacker/

Comment

Working...
                                X