Club gives fleet of coaches to bring economic migrants from Calais

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
    The question is, can any of these migrants Uncle T is picking up, play football??

Give them a trial surely?
    Jimmy as we speaks checking out a few defensive midfielders for the bus!
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Dale View Post
      That's good how many you taking in as you feel responsible
      Get a grip it's Thatcher Blair and Cameron you need to ask Im just telling you they the ones that think people from the likes of Libia Irak democracy is worth living war zone for also remember Syria is sovereign county that has democratically elected government

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
        So why dont we train them up then? cos they dont need to cos we`ve replacements from abroad! bout time we looked after our own!

Its a joke they come into our country and get alsorts of benefits and nhs help, yet like van says we never get help like that yet we`ve paid for years into the system!
        Sorry mate, but that just isn't how things work. People do not avoid studying to be nurses because the jobs have all been taken by someone from abroad. People don't study to be nurses because the salary you will get at the end of it is paltry and the qualification is lengthy and expensive. The knock-on effect is the requirement to plug gaps by hiring from abroad.

The fact is you could pay nurses as much as you want, there still wouldn't be enough qualified, British nurses to meet the demands of the NHS. You could argue that if nurses were paid more, then more British people would see as a viable profession and more would study nursing in the first place. But that is a 10 year plan, not an overnight fix!

Comment

So why dont we train them up then? cos they dont need to cos we`ve replacements from abroad! bout time we looked after our own!

Its a joke they come into our country and get alsorts of benefits and nhs help, yet like van says we never get help like that yet we`ve paid for years into the system!
          Spot on with most of that Pinkie why don't we train Bricklayers Carpenters or any tradesmen you've guest it ! cos the EU says we can't stop them coming from Eastern Europe

Comment

Jimmy as we speaks checking out a few defensive midfielders for the bus!
            I believe his words are - 'eyyyy give me a fvcking player, no?'

Comment

• Interesting that, pretty much universally, those who I agree with on football issues, I agree with on political issues.
              You support QPR?!?!

– Every Australian Ever

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                Get a grip it's Thatcher Blair and Cameron you need to ask Im just telling you they the ones that think people from the likes of Libia Irak democracy is worth living war zone for also remember Syria is sovereign county that has democratically elected government
                We never got involved in Syria the only mistakes we made in iraq and Afghanistan is we left too early. So if your looking for someone to blame look no further then the worst president of all time Barack Obama.
                And if you believe the bullsh!t that the people in these countries were against our intervention then more fool you. I was there we did good in both countries and saved millions from living under tyranny.

Comment

• Tarbie, when you have time watch some of the other video interviews with Zineb El Rhazoui. 1QPRDK posted one up last night. Makes v interesting viewing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                    Tarbie, when you have time watch some of the other video interviews with Zineb El Rhazoui. 1QPRDK posted one up last night. Makes v interesting viewing.
                    I'll give it a look mate.

To be honest I watch way too much about Middle East conflict & terrorism etc as it is. I think I've literally watched everything that Vice News has ever published online. Proper gutsy journalism with no spin one side or the other. It's actually quite harrowing some of it but it gives you the full picture of what's really going on!

Comment

• I think it's very interesting that a Football Club want to get involved.

For the majority of football clubs in the UK, you share a common goal with thousands of people with different race, religion and beliefs. You all sit there watching and willing the same thing no matter your background. Everyone in the crowd is equal, and that's how it should be outside the 90 minutes of football we watch. (Does this point make any sense? I've kind of lost track)

More on the topic, if you have the capacity to help someone you should? It's really as simple as that.
                      My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

• If we go back 23 pages to the original 'problem'

Any child refugees (or future immigrants) being accepted into the UK will almost definitely be a requirement in either an ongoing deal or perhaps even the first steps in the EU exit deal.......point being, you and I are as much pawns in this situation as the poor unfortunate refugees who are being blamed for everything from someones mum not getting her ingrowing toenail looked at quick enough to the 12 year old Syrian kid who seems to be stealing everyones job........

Obviously, I don't know this as a fact, but I do know that politicians never do things out of the goodness of their hearts.......so,even though the 23 pages of simplistic hysteria has been funny to read.....there is a much, much bigger picture where agreements between governments are made in order for other ventures to move forwards.....

BTW.....even though this post may seem cynical .......if the outcome of this politicking is a better life for these poor children then why would you not welcome this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brisbane View Post
                          Interesting that, pretty much universally, those who I agree with on football issues, I agree with on political issues.
                          Interesting, yes. And strangely pleasing.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                            Interesting, yes. And strangely pleasing.......

Comment

• Agree with Tarbie on this. It's not an easy topic and I could probably argue with a lot of you for hours on this topic, but some people really need to grow up, develop some empathy and understanding, and blossom into full-blown human beings!

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
                                If we go back 23 pages to the original 'problem'

Any child refugees (or future immigrants) being accepted into the UK will almost definitely be a requirement in either an ongoing deal or perhaps even the first steps in the EU exit deal.......point being, you and I are as much pawns in this situation as the poor unfortunate refugees who are being blamed for everything from someones mum not getting her ingrowing toenail looked at quick enough to the 12 year old Syrian kid who seems to be stealing everyones job........

Obviously, I don't know this as a fact, but I do know that politicians never do things out of the goodness of their hearts.......so,even though the 23 pages of simplistic hysteria has been funny to read.....there is a much, much bigger picture where agreements between governments are made in order for other ventures to move forwards.....

BTW.....even though this post may seem cynical .......if the outcome of this politicking is a better life for these poor children then why would you not welcome this?
                                I'm not at all sure that we need to "agree" anything with the EU regarding who can and can't come in to our country Johnny. One of the main factors in leaving was so that we ourselves could determine who and how many people enter the UK. Funnily enough, most of us who voted to leave and in favour of controlled immigration, did so on the basis of numbers. I don't recall being asked if we should discriminate against those wishing to come here on the basis of colour or religion. Clearly there are thick people around who think a black man or a muslim may take a job they probably aren't capable of doing. But on the other hand, there are thick people that think that this country is better off long term within the absolute circus that is the EU. The quicker we cut ties with these fools, the better imo. Really can't see why it should take 2 years to get them to understand how things are going to be either.

Comment

Working...
                                X