Club gives fleet of coaches to bring economic migrants from Calais

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    plenty of home grown scroungers guys so its not all one way!!! only have to tune into Jeremy Kyle daily to see them
    Foriegn scroungers on Kyle wouldn't be allowed wests. Not very pc
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      Seriously? This is a legit comment...
      Yes, its a factual comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
        Crikey......just when I thought this thread couldn't get any worse.

Are you ex military mate? If not what would you know about standing and fighting? Let's be honest, you have absolutely no idea the ordeal these refugees have been through. Escaping atrocities in Syria and then setting off on a perilous journey that has killed thousands of them. Even the ones that are lucky and lived are left with no home, no money, no job prospects, in fact no real life to look forward to at all...........but yeah, clearly they're all cowards!

I'll level with you mate. I don't want the government to let any refugees into the UK. The reason is there is no way to security check them and ensure they aren't terrorists. I don't believe the government should be risking the well being of the British public in favour of helping foreigners. Many people think my view is selfish, and yes it probably is but I'm a firm believer that you look after your own first and help others second.

What I don't understand however is hatred towards these people. It's totally unnecessary and bred from ignorance!
        I've been on the streets with nothing before , no roof mate so yes I do understand. My post is real regarding stand and fight with women and children to safety first. Why is it that these camps are full of men ?? Why is it so wrong to want to protect my country from a race that doesn't care or respect our values. No violins but I've not had it easy and these ponces yes ponces can make a living anywhere but here if they can't live by British rule. The future for this once great country is very bleak. We've all seen horrible things in life and mentally become stronger. I can almost guarantee you you've not seen what I have mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
          I'll level with you mate. I don't want the government to let any refugees into the UK. The reason is there is no way to security check them and ensure they aren't terrorists. I don't believe the government should be risking the well being of the British public in favour of helping foreigners. Many people think my view is selfish, and yes it probably is but I'm a firm believer that you look after your own first and help others second.

What I don't understand however is hatred towards these people. It's totally unnecessary and bred from ignorance!
          Agree with every word Tarbie. I think since the Brexit campaign/vote/aftermath, the trendy term to describe such a point of view is "racist". Never in a million years would I have believed there are so many of us.

Many migrants who are coming over here are desperate people, to whom it wouldn't hurt us to show bundles of compassion. All for helping them, ensuring they are safe and free from fear in their daily lives. What we need though, are areas to confine them to whilst doing this, in order that once it is safe for them to do so, they can all return to their homeland. We simply cannot integrate the numbers into our way of life in a manner that keeps everybody happy. We haven't got the infrastructure. And until we have, it won't work well. It'll cause far more trouble than most would dare imagine. These are the reasons that control of our borders is an issue to those of us that voted to leave the EU. Not because we don't care for their skin tone.

Got to say this though, to those that get all indignant about the fact that some of these children are adults. It's a very obvious fact that many are. Not all, but many. Does that mean that we shouldn't give a damn about them? No, of course not. But this great country of ours, with a long history of welcoming folk from distant lands and standing up for all sorts of people all over the world, has happily agreed to let a certain amount of children in initially. For the not so bright amongst you, that means that for every "bearded 12 year old" that we allow in, then there is a much younger child with far more need of our assistance that probably won't get it. Perhaps it is the more needy we should prioritise, rather than those that are more capable of waiting a little longer, but just don't want to.

Comment

• Another thing to add as a Englishman that was when I was on my a rse no one give me f u ck all. That's the difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
              Hmmm take your point but as I say they dominate the industry's I mentioned.

I think the thing that galls most people is that so many hand outs are given to foreign folk yet hard working people in this country don't get a penny. We pay for it all. Old people suffering, disabled suffering, NHS at breaking point not to mention health tourism. Schools the same, housing don't start me on.

No one I know would ever want to see anyone not make a better life for themselves. Problem is when it's completely one way in a country you've paid tax and NI into all your life for zero return, that's crap. As far as I'm concerned this country has done a lot for immigration but the well has run dry. We can't keep doing it forever. The place is to small.
              This is important.

Migrants in the UK contribute far more in taxes than they take out in services, pensions and benefits.

See, eg: https://theconversation.com/revealed...take-out-19845

The key reason is because they're generally younger, ie of working age and not ready to draw a pension. We also get to enjoy the fruits of their education elsewhere without paying for it outselves. You can think of this as us mugging off the other countries if you like...quote from the link above:

"In addition, most immigrants arrive to the UK after completing their education abroad and thus at a point in their lifetime when they are ready to put into the system more than they take out. If the UK had to provide domestically to each immigrant the level of education they have acquired in their home country (as it does for natives), the costs would be very substantial."

The tabloids like to highlight the odd horror story of Somalian mum with 8 kids etc etc but they're an exception.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geng View Post
                To everyone saying "why don't people from Syria just stay in the first safe country they got to? They aren't real refugees otherwise"

Say England has a civil war tomorrow. Your family has to flee. Would you be happy sticking around in Calais? What about Belgium? Or would you keep going, until Spain, the USA or even Australia? At what point in that journey would you stop being a refugee?
                I'd still like someone to answer this. I obviously wouldn't stop until I got where I wanted to...

Comment

I'd still like someone to answer this.
                  I believe you did get an answer. Check back in the thread after you posted it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                    Yeah and probably most of the jobs are filled by them cos the pays too low and disarespecting what they do, hence in comes the johnny foreigners who will work for peanuts, hence jobs filled by more of them, if pay was better for what they do more english people would be doing these jobs!
                    More than a quarter of NHS doctors are foreign

we're not talking low-paid jobs no native english people would want to do. Medicine is one of only degrees which basically guarantees you a job. we just don't train enough doctors ourselves, and haven't for decades

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                      I believe you did get an answer. Check back in the thread after you posted it.
                      The only answer said "I wouldn't run", which isn't particularly helpful. Not sure why Syrians should hang around getting slaughtered by ISIS or Assad just to prove themselves to us. Try put yourselves in their position...

Comment

The only answer said "I wouldn't run"
                        You mean this one?

Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
                        I like my grandfather wouldnt flee anywhere, how did that famous saying go? Oh yes... we shall fight them on the beaches.....

Comment

I'd still like someone to answer this. I obviously wouldn't stop until I got where I wanted to...
                          Stop in France, obviously.

And if they were OK with us being there, I certainly wouldn't attempt to smuggle us into another country and most definitely not attack random lorry drivers in order to hide in their vehicles.

I suppose it begs the question that what is so bad about the other european countries that makes them quite so unhappy about remaining in them. Perhaps they aren't as welcoming as us brits.

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post

And if they were OK with us being there, I certainly wouldn't attempt to smuggle us into another country and most definitely not attack random lorry drivers in order to hide in their vehicles.

I suppose it begs the question that what is so bad about the other european countries that makes them quite so unhappy about remaining in them. Perhaps they aren't as welcoming as us brits.
                            I sure as hell wouldn't want to be a Muslim in France. They are despised and treated as second class citizens, even the ones who have been there from birth.

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post

they're far more welcoming in fact. check out the second chart here, and bear in mind we have a bigger population than any of the other countries apart from Germany and (just) France: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34131911

and then of course you generally have a bigger, more cushy welfare state in the rest of Europe.

Why do people still want to come here? Well why the fck shouldn't they? Don't you still like this country? I know I do. Seems odd that we should demand Greece, as the country next to Syria, takes several million refugees while we take none.

and lol @ the idea of you staying in France if you didn't want to. Sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                                I sure as hell wouldn't want to be a Muslim in France. They are despised and treated as second class citizens, even the ones who have been there from birth.
                                https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Working...
                                X