Club gives fleet of coaches to bring economic migrants from Calais

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    We`ve? you mean the governments benefitted hugely with paying poorly and yet filling postions! hubble keep youre comment to yourself at the end of youre speech, personally think youre spouting aswell as it goes, if positions are low pay employers ie the government will struggle to fill positions, then pay would have to be increased to intice skilled english/british people, but thats not needed as along comes cheap labour with no complaints from abroad! fact
    What?

Trying to decipher your post I think you're blaming migrants for being willing to do poorly paid jobs? Is that right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
      What?

Trying to decipher your post I think you're blaming migrants for being willing to do poorly paid jobs? Is that right?
      No he's rightly pointing out they drive the wages down

Comment

What?

Im going on this we should be greatful to foreigners that fill alot of british jobs in nhs as we would be sunk type of daft comments by you, we survived years ago, have already said the only reason there doing these jobs is cos the pays disrespectful towards the job that what it should be, hence most of the jobs filled by foreigners! its not rocket science!!
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
          No he's rightly pointing out they drive the wages down
          They don't drive wages down, the people who pay the crap wages do that (it's a market economy). Although that is of course the nature of capitalism. Blaming the migrants for low paid jobs is putting the cart before the horse. Not a good argument. At all. Blame the neoliberals, if you want to blame someone. Or Thatcher.

Comment

They don't drive wages down, the people who pay the crap wages do that (it's a market economy). Although that is of course the nature of capitalism. Blaming the migrants for low paid jobs is putting the cart before the horse. Not a good argument. At all. Blame the neoliberals, if you want to blame someone. Or Thatcher.
            Blame Jimmy
            Last edited by Hove Ranger; 01-11-2016, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Haha had to laugh obviously the people who pay the wages would have to increase the pay if they needed to fill positions,but heyho they dont have to, as the cheap labours there! anyway was just quoting way back about you coming out with how this country would crumble without the foreign labour which is rubbish!

Comment

Im going on this we should be greatful to foreigners that fill alot of british jobs in nhs as we would be sunk type of daft comments by you, we survived years ago, have already said the only reason there doing these jobs is cos the pays disrespectful towards the job that what it should be, hence most of the jobs filled by foreigners! its not rocket science!!
                I'm sorry, I find your thinking extremely convoluted Pinkie. What has what happened years ago got to do with it? Perhaps you should be asking how and why we have the situation we have now, and who benefits (cui bono)? Then you might start to find out the answers.

Comment

Haha had to laugh obviously the people who pay the wages would have to increase the pay if they needed to fill positions,but heyho they dont have to, as the cheap labours there! anyway was just quoting way back about you coming out with how this country would crumble without the foreign labour which is rubbish!
                  I'm sorry (again) but you don't seem to understand how the market works. It's about who creates the market and the market conditions. The workers - on all sides - are just pawns in this game. Anyway, it is slightly exasperating discussing this with you. So I shall leave it to others. God bless

Comment

• Well i find youre comment about greatful to foreign labour as pathetic tbh hubble but each to there own

Comment

I'm pretty sure the country would grind to a halt without foreign labour. There would be huge skills shortages in a number of sectors......including the healthcare sector which you've already mentioned is something that is very important to you and your family. Of course, given time, the UK would be smart enough and resilient enough to get through it but if you kicked the foreign labour out tomorrow, just about every sector would be shafted.

And before you question how I can say this with confidence, I'm a Regional Director of a recruitment agency. We place foreigners in the UK and we also place British professionals abroad so I've got a pretty good understanding of this subject!
                      Last edited by Tarbie; 01-11-2016, 08:25 PM.

Comment

• Is that a agency for workers? what a farce agencies are, grabbing middle men vcould do with axeing them for a start!

Comment

Is that a agency for workers? what a farce agencies are, grabbing middle men vcould do with axeing them for a start!
                          I help companies find hard to find individuals Pinkie. Senior guys, niche technical guys etc. I don't move people around on mass or work with unskilled laborers or anything like that.

Not too fussed if you think it's a pointless profession to be brutally honest mate. As long as my clients to continue see value in what my company do then I'll be just fine!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                            I help companies find hard to find individuals Pinkie. Senior guys, niche technical guys etc. I don't move people around on mass or work with unskilled laborers or anything like that.
                            S
                            Not too fussed if you think it's a pointless profession to be brutally honest mate. As long as my clients to continue see value in what my company do then I'll be just fine!
                            Any chance you can help Les out, Tarbie?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                              Any chance you can help Les out, Tarbie?
                              You know, I've often thought about looking into become a licensed football agent. Totally different kettle of fish from what I do though. I mostly search for Sales, Senior Technical and Director level guys from an IT or Telcos background!

Comment

• You've only got to walk down Uxbridge Rd of a match day, any day actually to realise what a complete shite hole it is.

If that's integration we're all f%cked.

Economic migrants. Simple.

Comment

Working...
                                X