No announcement yet.

Club gives fleet of coaches to bring economic migrants from Calais

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plenty of home grown scroungers guys so its not all one way!!! only have to tune into Jeremy Kyle daily to see them

Comment

• lol
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        plenty of home grown scroungers guys so its not all one way!!! only have to tune into Jeremy Kyle daily to see them
        Exactly so why add to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
          Hmmm take your point but as I say they dominate the industry's I mentioned.

I think the thing that galls most people is that so many hand outs are given to foreign folk yet hard working people in this country don't get a penny. We pay for it all. Old people suffering, disabled suffering, NHS at breaking point not to mention health tourism. Schools the same, housing don't start me on.

No one I know would ever want to see anyone not make a better life for themselves. Problem is when it's completely one way in a country you've paid tax and NI into all your life for zero return, that's crap. As far as I'm concerned this country has done a lot for immigration but the well has run dry. We can't keep doing it forever. The place is to small.
          I take your point mate, and I agree that the UK offers way more than necessary on benefits. Particularly on those that aren't from the UK and those that don't want to be an effective part of society. Hell, I even opted out and went expat myself cos I thought I was getting a raw deal as a young, single male and could do better for myself abroad (which proved to be a wise decision).

All of that said, the actual expenditure in the grand scheme of things is probably not as big as you think. Pales into insignificance to the amount of money required to bail out the banks a few years back. Problem is the UK press dress it all up to be a far larger problem than it really is!
          Last edited by Tarbie; 01-11-2016, 10:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            plenty of home grown scroungers guys so its not all one way!!! only have to tune into Jeremy Kyle daily to see them
            Yes there's loads so why add to them?

Comment

• Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
              Yes there's loads so why add to them?
              Because we care about people who are children, #### - scared and desperate.

Comment

• Because thread reads like without them the U.K. is elderado

Bit of commonsense from government and those in influence is what was needed then and what is needed now

Comment

• Originally posted by easthertsr View Post
                  Because we care about people who are children, #### - scared and desperate.
                  22 year old children. Ok.

Comment

• My partners grandparents were Jewish refugees from Russia. They had to deal with racism, changing their name and coping with all of that. So do all refugees, please surely we have gotten over that?

Comment

• this thread has more legs than a fella from east allepo
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

My partners grandparents were Jewish refugees from Russia. They had to deal with racism, changing their name and coping with all of that. So do all refugees, please surely we have gotten over that?
                        Most refugees of the past came here to work hard and make a life for themselves. Now it's just a free for all, what can I get for free culture. Times have changed. I grew up with West Indian and Irish immigrants. Never had a day off work. This new breed. Sorry not cut from the same cloth.

Comment

22 year old children. Ok.
                          OK we care about 22 year olds who are scared and desperate.

Comment

OK we care about 22 year olds who are scared and desperate.
                            Posing as children whilst no doubt REAL children do need help.

Sorry, not me.

Comment

Most refugees of the past came here to work hard and make a life for themselves. Now it's just a free for all, what can I get for free culture. Times have changed. I grew up with West Indian and Irish immigrants. Never had a day off work. This new breed. Sorry not cut from the same cloth.
                              Who says? The Daily Star?

Comment

Again......you read the Daily Mail too much mate!

Most of the scroungers in the UK were born in the UK. 90 odd percent of the migrants are there to make money!

Comment

Working...
                                X