No announcement yet.

Club gives fleet of coaches to bring economic migrants from Calais

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I see Muslim women dressed like darleks walking up the road in always give Em a wide berth. Bit like when someone got one of those dogs with studded collars.

Comment

• Originally posted by knocker View Post
      When I see Muslim women dressed like darleks walking up the road in always give Em a wide berth. Bit like when someone got one of those dogs with studded collars.
      u should see the sexy clobber she got on under the veil
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
        u should see the sexy clobber she got on under the veil
        Na, ha's already said he gives the studded collars a wide birth......
        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• them full body pill box get up some ladies wear in the faith are educational.As you have to use your mind to imagine wot is underneath.Could help demen sufferers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
            My mothers just been in the hospital for two weeks as shes really ill and was stuck in a&e for over 12 hours where she shouldnt of been cos of her condition, & the place was absolutely rammed with foreigners, so find it hard there not affecting our nhs`s difficulties, maybe you use private hubble?! we are simply overloaded as it is, which is taking a massive strain on this country!
            Hello Pinkie, it's interesting you've picked up on something that has nothing whatsoever to do with what you've just written. Perhaps if you read the thread more clearly you wouldn't have made this mistake.

However, I will answer your question, no, I don't use private. I am not a wealthy person, far from it. I have to use the NHS all the time as I have a severe condition that needs regular treatment and in my experience in over 30 years of regularly using the NHS, they are mainly fantastic. And if I do have to wait sometimes over an hour and half to be seen, I don't complain, because I am grateful to get the treatment I get. I'm sorry to hear about your mum, but blaming migrants is totally missing the point (not unusual in this thread).

A) the problems with the NHS, waiting times and so on are due to it not being properly funded, so address your concerns to your government on that issue. And if they say there's not enough money to go around, ask that bunch of millionaires who look after the interest of billionaires, banks and major corporations first and foremost - who avoid paying billions in taxes whilst profiting from our country - why that is.

B) Without migrants the NHS would collapse. Next time you're in hospital, just check how many of the staff might be migrants - from doctors to cleaners, we've benefited hugely from migrants.

So please stop spouting the usual ######## mate. Ta.

Comment

• Out of interest what are we classing as a foreigner???

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Out of interest what are we classing as a foreigner???
                kent

Comment

• Originally posted by Geng View Post
                  a) more than a quarter of NHS doctors are foreign. without immigrants your mum would have been waiting for 16hrs or more. We need migration just to keep the health service up and running

b) if the NHS isn't working as well as it should, that's because it doesn't have enough money. Our public services could easily be much better –#blame the tories (and the last few years of New Labour), not immigrants.
                  Missed your post mate, I've just reiterated what you've said. Oh, and I agree with your other post on here as well, well put.

Comment

a) more than a quarter of NHS doctors are foreign. without immigrants your mum would have been waiting for 16hrs or more. We need migration just to keep the health service up and running

b) if the NHS isn't working as well as it should, that's because it doesn't have enough money. Our public services could easily be much better –#blame the tories (and the last few years of New Labour), not immigrants.
                    Yeah and probably most of the jobs are filled by them cos the pays too low and disarespecting what they do, hence in comes the johnny foreigners who will work for peanuts, hence jobs filled by more of them, if pay was better for what they do more english people would be doing these jobs!
                    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Uncle getting into the national express business now. he really is a poor and inept richard branson wannabe.
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

To everyone saying "why don't people from Syria just stay in the first safe country they got to? They aren't real refugees otherwise"

Say England has a civil war tomorrow. Your family has to flee. Would you be happy sticking around in Calais? What about Belgium? Or would you keep going, until Spain, the USA or even Australia? At what point in that journey would you stop being a refugee?
                        I like my grandfather wouldnt flee anywhere, how did that famous saying go? Oh yes... we shall fight them on the beaches.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                          Uncle getting into the national express business now. he really is a poor and inept richard branson wannabe.
                          A poor man's Robert Maxwell, if anyone remembers him. Saving the world by means of shameless self promotion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                            Hello Pinkie, it's interesting you've picked up on something that has nothing whatsoever to do with what you've just written. Perhaps if you read the thread more clearly you wouldn't have made this mistake.

However, I will answer your question, no, I don't use private. I am not a wealthy person, far from it. I have to use the NHS all the time as I have a severe condition that needs regular treatment and in my experience in over 30 years of regularly using the NHS, they are mainly fantastic. And if I do have to wait sometimes over an hour and half to be seen, I don't complain, because I am grateful to get the treatment I get. I'm sorry to hear about your mum, but blaming migrants is totally missing the point (not unusual in this thread).

A) the problems with the NHS, waiting times and so on are due to it not being properly funded, so address your concerns to your government on that issue. And if they say there's not enough money to go around, ask that bunch of millionaires who look after the interest of billionaires, banks and major corporations first and foremost - who avoid paying billions in taxes whilst profiting from our country - why that is.

B) Without migrants the NHS would collapse. Next time you're in hospital, just check how many of the staff might be migrants - from doctors to cleaners, we've benefited hugely from migrants.

So please stop spouting the usual ######## mate. Ta.

We`ve? you mean the governments benefitted hugely with paying poorly and yet filling postions! hubble keep youre comment to yourself at the end of youre speech, personally think youre spouting aswell as it goes, if positions are low pay employers ie the government will struggle to fill positions, then pay would have to be increased to intice skilled english/british people, but thats not needed as along comes cheap labour with no complaints from abroad! fact
                            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                              A poor man's Robert Maxwell, if anyone remembers him. Saving the world by means of shameless self promotion.
                              Bang on.
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• is this coaches dea a swap.The yoot of the jungle in exchange for 1 ducthman?l

Comment

Working...
                                X