No announcement yet.

Club gives fleet of coaches to bring economic migrants from Calais

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tarbie, like a voice of reason in the wilderness! Been enjoying your reasonable posts fella.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
      Mate, do you know how moderately the Quran is followed by most of the young people in places like Lebanon or Turkey? Many are Muslim more out of respect to their parents than out of choice. To suggest the strict, Sha'ria style islam that you are talking about is the norm is ridiculous. Maybe in Saudi or Iran (and to be honest with you a lot of those boys head to Dubai to party on the weekend). Globally, moderate muslims far outweigh the hardcore Wahabbi or Shi'ite type muslims that you are thinking of!
      A couple of countries are not dominated by that sect but out of all of them what ones are truly modernising the religion, Turkey is actually going backwards compared to previous governments

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
        Tarbie, like a voice of reason in the wilderness! Been enjoying your reasonable posts fella.
        A shame you could got not contribute anything of substance, wonder why that is

Comment

• Originally posted by Dale View Post
          A shame you could got not contribute anything of substance, wonder why that is
          Jealous, Dale? I've contributed plenty of substance. Shame you didn't respond to half of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
            Tarbie, like a voice of reason in the wilderness! Been enjoying your reasonable posts fella.
            Mate, there is no better way to understand people than to travel the world and interact with them. I've been fortunate enough to live and work across 3 continents and meet people from just about every culture you can think of through my work.

Helps me see straight through the sh*t that certain parts of the British press like to fill peoples heads with!

Comment

• We ain't all peasants on here as i am sure many of us have travelled as much as you if not more

Comment

We ain't all peasants on here as i am sure many of us have travelled as much as you if not more
                Never suggested you were peasants mate. Didn't say anything about anyone else on that post at all, only talked about myself and the British press.

Interesting that you'd take that as a dig at you in some way!

Comment

• The question is, can any of these migrants Uncle T is picking up, play football??

Give them a trial surely?

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                    The question is, can any of these migrants Uncle T is picking up, play football??

Give them a trial surely?
                    Tell you what, there is one lad in Dubai of Yemeni decent who is an absolute wizard. I think he'd be playing in Europe if it wasn't for the fact that the chairman of his club is minted and won't let him leave!

Comment

• This whole thread is Boll@x most of those I coming the jungle seem to be Africans and wouldn't we lie about our age if we was one , but don't forget us America and most of the so-called free world encouraged Syria Libia and other middle East countries to overthrow their govenents and when the shlt hit the fan sat back and did nothing And that's the reason people say we owe it to these people so if want to someone blame our politicians ie Blair Cameron as well as their cronies

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                        Never suggested you were peasants mate. Didn't say anything about anyone else on that post at all, only talked about myself and the British press.

Interesting that you'd take that as a dig at you in some way!
                        It just seems like you was acting high and mighty like you have travelled more than anyone else on here and had the authority on the subject

Comment

It just seems like you was acting high and mighty like you have travelled more than anyone else on here and had the authority on the subject
                          Not my intention at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                            This whole thread is Boll@x most of those I coming the jungle seem to be Africans and wouldn't we lie about our age if we was one , but don't forget us America and most of the so-called free world encouraged Syria Libia and other middle East countries to overthrow their govenents and when the shlt hit the fan sat back and did nothing And that's the reason people say we owe it to these people so if want to someone blame our politicians ie Blair Cameron as well as their cronies
                            That's good how many you taking in as you feel responsible

Comment

• Originally posted by Geng View Post
                              More than a quarter of NHS doctors are foreign

we're not talking low-paid jobs no native english people would want to do. Medicine is one of only degrees which basically guarantees you a job. we just don't train enough doctors ourselves, and haven't for decades
                              So why dont we train them up then? cos they dont need to cos we`ve replacements from abroad! bout time we looked after our own!

Its a joke they come into our country and get alsorts of benefits and nhs help, yet like van says we never get help like that yet we`ve paid for years into the system!
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• The chances that these coaches will ever see Calais are as likely as the new stadium bring built, the training ground being established and Jimmy getting us into the play offs. Lefty Tony, playing as ever to the gallery, talking the talk, but never walking the walk, is so serial a bungler he couldn't smuggle an economic migrant onto the back of a bus......

Comment

Working...
                                X