• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• these 22 yr old kids wont get far on a paper round wage
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Originally posted by easthertsr View Post
      Who says? The Daily Star?
      No me. Living in London who's grown up with immigrants.

That validation enough for you?

Comment

• Jeremy Kyle must be running low on guests these days so we need new blood for the show,open the borders i say,and lets find some foreign shag wits to compare ours too.

Comment

Because we care about people who are children, #### - scared and desperate.
          Id agree if they were indeed children, but sadly there not. They seem to be young men, where are the actual kids or females for that mattter?

Comment

• It's like people don't get it! The country is not a choice between immigrants and the poor people! The government chooses not to spend money on the disadvantaged , it can spend on what it likes! So when it renews Trident, it thumbs it's nose at everyone who has to attend a food bank!

Comment

OK we care about 22 year olds who are scared and desperate.
              Who have lied and said they are children and will now be treated as such unless we can prove otherwise. You're a teacher right? Good luck telling the 22yo kid to behave himself

Comment

• still if they say there kids but really 22 we will save money as they cant claim their pension at the correct time,quidsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss in

Comment

• Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
                  Who have lied and said they are children and will now be treated as such unless we can prove otherwise. You're a teacher right? Good luck telling the 22yo kid to behave himself
                  No mate I'm a retired teacher who had enough of being told to tow the line to keep things sweet.

Comment

No mate I'm a retired teacher who had enough of being told to tow the line to keep things sweet.
                    Really. Hmmm

Comment

Oh that's ok then, some other poor sod will be stuck in a classroom with the 22yo kid, not to mention the other kids. Let's hope we dont get a repeat of what went on in Germany on new years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geng View Post
                        To everyone saying "why don't people from Syria just stay in the first safe country they got to? They aren't real refugees otherwise"

Say England has a civil war tomorrow. Your family has to flee. Would you be happy sticking around in Calais? What about Belgium? Or would you keep going, until Spain, the USA or even Australia? At what point in that journey would you stop being a refugee?
                        English people stay and fight. Women and children to safety first, unlike these cowards
                        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

• Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                          English people stay and fight. Women and children to safety first, unlike these cowards
                          Seriously? This is a legit comment...
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                            Yeah and probably most of the jobs are filled by them cos the pays too low and disarespecting what they do, hence in comes the johnny foreigners who will work for peanuts, hence jobs filled by more of them, if pay was better for what they do more english people would be doing these jobs!
                            Exactly, and hospitals would be clean again. Well known amongst elder nhs workers how the standards have dropped. I've mates in the building that go private just to understand what the doctor or nurse is saying. Cleanliness in hospitals since these lazy unskilled immigrants have come in is a joke. Where have all the fantastic Irish nurses gone?? Pay peanuts get monkeys

Comment

• Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                              Crikey......just when I thought this thread couldn't get any worse.

Are you ex military mate? If not what would you know about standing and fighting? Let's be honest, you have absolutely no idea the ordeal these refugees have been through. Escaping atrocities in Syria and then setting off on a perilous journey that has killed thousands of them. Even the ones that are lucky and lived are left with no home, no money, no job prospects, in fact no real life to look forward to at all...........but yeah, clearly they're all cowards!

I'll level with you mate. I don't want the government to let any refugees into the UK. The reason is there is no way to security check them and ensure they aren't terrorists. I don't believe the government should be risking the well being of the British public in favour of helping foreigners. Many people think my view is selfish, and yes it probably is but I'm a firm believer that you look after your own first and help others second.

What I don't understand however is hatred towards these people. It's totally unnecessary and bred from ignorance!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                                They don't drive wages down, the people who pay the crap wages do that (it's a market economy). Although that is of course the nature of capitalism. Blaming the migrants for low paid jobs is putting the cart before the horse. Not a good argument. At all. Blame the neoliberals, if you want to blame someone. Or Thatcher.
                                Jesus Hubble , I thought you was brighter than that. Obviously the government will let standards drop if a saving was made.

Comment

Working...
                                X