Club gives fleet of coaches to bring economic migrants from Calais

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
    Being an extreamist isn't the problem, its the ideology linked to that extremists behaviour.
    An atheist extremist is just gonna really realy not believe theres a God.
    Sadley the teachings in islam lead tge extremists to murder rape and enslave people.
    Its a very dangerous ideology.
    90% of what the quaran says is also in the bible, heck, christianity and islam are both abrahamic religions and share similar beliefs as they're both from the same branch (including the same god). in fact in the bible it also encourages raping young pagan girls and forcing them into slavery whilst killing all the men. Look at the middle ages for example and there's christian extremism at its finest and the correlation that extremism has is poverty, something the majority of muslim countries are suffering with.
    Its people who're the problem rather than religious teachings, there's tonnes of christian extremist groups in africa like the lords resistance army and in the central african genocide was committed by christians against muslims

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
      Do you really believe that?

I've lived in the Arabic world for a 3rd of my life and the vast majority of the muslims I've met are far more peaceful and polite than people I've met in the West. They rarely fight, they don't go out on the weekends drink a skinful and throw thier fists around and they are typically pretty welcoming and open people. Ok, in some interpretations their outlook on women's place in society for everyone but they are rarely violent to their wives (unlike a lot of Western men I've met).

Remember that extremism exists in pretty much every religion. It is not something specific to Islam.
      I said islam was dangerous, I didnt say muslims were.
      Most muslims are like most christians and jews they just pick the nice bits of the religion that suits them.
      But my point was that the extremists in any religion wil only reflect that ideology.
      Islam is a violent ideology it was spread by a war lord they now hail as there prophet and perfect example to follow.
      If you read the life of Mohammed you will be horrified, if he was alive today he would be in Syria leading ISIS.
      Like I said very dangerous ideology.

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
        90% of what the quaran says is also in the bible, heck, christianity and islam are both abrahamic religions and share similar beliefs as they're both from the same branch (including the same god). in fact in the bible it also encourages raping young pagan girls and forcing them into slavery whilst killing all the men. Look at the middle ages for example and there's christian extremism at its finest and the correlation that extremism has is poverty, something the majority of muslim countries are suffering with.
        Its people who're the problem rather than religious teachings, there's tonnes of christian extremist groups in africa like the lords resistance army and in the central african genocide was committed by christians against muslims
        Christianity went through the reformation, Islam is stillscratching around in the 7th century.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
          Do you really believe that?

I've lived in the Arabic world for a 3rd of my life and the vast majority of the muslims I've met are far more peaceful and polite than people I've met in the West. They rarely fight, they don't go out on the weekends drink a skinful and throw thie fists around and they are typically pretty welcoming and open people. Ok, in some interpretations their outlook on women's place in society for everyone but they are rarely violent to their wives (unlike a lot of Western men I've met).

Remember that extremism exists in pretty much every religion. It is not something specific to Islam.
          Unbelievable the way you look at western society when the Arabic world still has a lot of catching up in regards to human rights, this is the problem with people like you who are sly and want western civilisation to be dominated by your religion, it's all done in the guise that your all peaceful loving people when it's truly the opposite, that's not all people but most who want there holy book to be dominant in this world

That's why you have many fleeing the Arabic world to free themselves from the barbaric tyrannical governments and there doctrines, they crave western living standards which the Arabic world can't offer them

Women can't even drive in certain Arab nations and are caned for standing next to there boyfriend plus so much more against women and gays but you look at western society as worse, ok

Comment

• cant we buy some great white sharks and plonk them in the channel and send some rubber boats over instead.Ok bit of a upfront cost for sharks at first but self sorting after a few weeks.
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Originally posted by Dale View Post
              Unbelievable the way you look at western society when the Arabic world still has a lot of catching up in regards to human rights, this is the problem with people like you who are sly and want western civilisation to be dominated by your religion, it's all done in the guise that your all peaceful loving people when it's truly the opposite, that's not all people but most who want there holy book to be dominant in this world

That's why you have many fleeing the Arabic world to free themselves from the barbaric tyrannical governments and there doctrines, they crave western living standards which the Arabic world can't offer them

Women can't even drive in certain Arab nations and are caned for standing next to there boyfriend plus so much more against women and gays but you look at western society as worse, ok
              tbf women cant drive anywhere from wot ive seen

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
                Really, what do both main prophets in those books have in common, just on this point alone they are very different in what they practised and preached

Comment

• Originally posted by Dale View Post

Dude......I'm a British born, white atheist!

Comment

• Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
                    I said islam was dangerous, I didnt say muslims were.
                    Most muslims are like most christians and jews they just pick the nice bits of the religion that suits them.
                    But my point was that the extremists in any religion wil only reflect that ideology.
                    Islam is a violent ideology it was spread by a war lord they now hail as there prophet and perfect example to follow.
                    If you read the life of Mohammed you will be horrified, if he was alive today he would be in Syria leading ISIS.
                    Like I said very dangerous ideology.
                    Have you read the old testament?!!

In my opinion, if you take any religion to the letter as written in religious scripture you are asking for trouble!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      What unsavoury matters?
                      There is an ongoing police review of evidence, in case you had forgotten. Is this one of your rose tinted days again? Or are we still cross with the boss? Where are the toys in relation to the pram?

Ironical that I'm actually praising the club for a smart PR move and you're straight on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        I could check the thread. But I choose not to. I recall spewing hatred, being a baby, boo migrants, be condescending. In turn I have said you are ill informed for the first charge that you made. I'm bored of this now. You surely must be, too. It's time for my parents to put me down for my afternoon nap.......
                        Night night then...sweat dreams.

Comment

• When the title mentioned coaches.....I thought trainers....how wrong can one be !!

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                            There is an ongoing police review of evidence, in case you had forgotten. Is this one of your rose tinted days again? Or are we still cross with the boss? Where are the toys in relation to the pram?

Ironical that I'm actually praising the club for a smart PR move and you're straight on it.
                            Its over and done with. Finished. Finito and will never come up again.
                            Surely we are not going to turn this into the new 'debt'.

Comment

• Just seen the bookmakers have shortened the odds on the guardian being our next sponsor.

Comment

• tbf good publicity for club,keeps all the happy people sweet.Helps a few youngsters out whom may go on to benefit the country.We not taking loads just a token mob.spose it cant hurt can it.And as for muslims jews christians budhists etc .Each to their own,some people need to believe and find comfort in them.i personally think it all gash but if keeps the masses happy whom am i to say diff.Cant see why people have to row over whos god is better.

Comment

Working...
                                X