Hoilett latest...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Still wasnt that still a miss pass? maybe we should offer him a new better contract than what hes been offered cos he set up a misplaced pass for one goal, be it important lol, or aswell cos as west said he opens up space lol
    I wouldn't have him back, but I'd thank him for that effort at Wembley. His hustling rescued the move and his effort created the goal. He put the ball in the box. At the time I was screaming for him to win a corner..... Fair is fair.

Comment

• Yeah fair enough 77, but the fact no ones in for him sums him up, it doesnt look like hes impressed anyone, unless hes holding out for better offers! good luck to him, but like you i wouldnt want him back
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Maybe he's not had an offer not much more than we offered he doesn't think worth uprooting himself to start again elsewhere

Comment

• Does anybody know where he is (U.K. Canada etc) and what he is doing?

On July 15 he had dinner with Ale Faurlin in London.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            I wouldn't have him back, but I'd thank him for that effort at Wembley. His hustling rescued the move and his effort created the goal. He put the ball in the box. At the time I was screaming for him to win a corner..... Fair is fair.
            Didn't he win a penalty in the previous game too?

A bit of balance wouldn't go amiss.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
              Does anybody know where he is (U.K. Canada etc) and what he is doing?

On July 15 he had dinner with Ale Faurlin in London.

And little pre season - won't be up to speed til xmas

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                Didn't he win a penalty in the previous game too?

A bit of balance wouldn't go amiss.
                Yeah he did. Forgot that.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                  Yeh pretty much. But you're the bloke that loved Rob Green and Joey Barton so I take your opinion with a pinch of salt.
                  Didn't love Barton, but Greeno and Hoilett yes

Comment

• Bit harsh bakes, holliet was a good player
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      Bit harsh bakes, holliet was a good player
                      Average at best Weare, and not value for money.

Comment

He was only ever decent for us when he was running down his contract. For the rest of the time he was at rangers he was a waste of a wage and generally #### poor. That's the worst kind of player for me, one who only turns it on when he has to ie putting himself in the shop window, and let's have it right even when he did play well he still wasn't that good. Glad we're shot of the wrongun

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                          He was only ever decent for us when he was running down his contract. For the rest of the time he was at rangers he was a waste of a wage and generally #### poor. That's the worst kind of player for me, one who only turns it on when he has to ie putting himself in the shop window, and let's have it right even when he did play well he still wasn't that good. Glad we're shot of the wrongun
                          Harsh but true

Comment

He was an OK player who was too predictable for his own good and didn't have much of an end product consistently enough to be considered good.
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Depends what you're referring to nas. We play in the championship and at that level he is good. If you're referring to premier league players then yes he does become average and comes up short
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                                Tony Fernandes Blue N White Army

Comment

Working...
                                X