Hoilett latest...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    If he goes whatever, but if he stays it will not be a bad thing. He does occasionally do something good or score, and we haven't got anyone better at the moment. Sounds mad but it's true,, we really haven't,
    This is also true we need to spend some money on quality in attacking areas now

Comment

Reckon we will spend some money next week or two once the Phillips and fer deals go through.

I imagine some money had been kept aside in terms of wages for hoilett as well which can be put back in the pot.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

Dont know why we are going out of our way to accommodate such a bang average player and thats being nice. His assists record last year was shocking as it has been every single year.

Id take a will buckley or craig noone over this overpaid idiot every day of the week. We need wingers who can actually have a impact on the game and can put decent balls into the box. Phillips was capable of this but so bloody hit and miss that hampered us aswell last year.

Glad both are going or gone and hope we reinvest wisely in both positions as if we get these particular acquisitions right, backed up by our defence and goalkeeper then we could really go close to getting a play off place next season.
        I couldn't disagree more, certainly would be a massive loss. I'd go as far to say player of the year last season?!
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          I couldn't disagree more, certainly would be a massive loss. I'd go as far to say player of the year last season?!
          Totally agree - we now have zero pace in the squad

Comment

I think he would be a big loss for the team but if he doesn't want to sign then we should move on straight away not wait about. Haven't we learnt from the bad old days or was it the good old days?

Comment

At this rate, I fear relegation

Comment

If we don't get a decent replacement I fear we will be a much poorer side. Still will never forget his cross to Zammo 2 years ago.
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

Are you joking? Hall walked it all day.

Hoilett is awful player who can't pick a pass or cross a ball to save his life. His assist record is awful and Matty Phillips is twice the player he is. Hence even a half hearted Phillips produced more and influenced more games last year.

This bloke has been awful for four years at QPR and it's a joke how people actually defend him.

Will be great for the club to get this bloke of the wage bill. I mean ffs he's stringing us along now waiting for a better offer. How is that found us any good?

Comment

One good season. Bye!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

Are you joking? Hall walked it all day.

Hoilett is awful player who can't pick a pass or cross a ball to save his life. His assist record is awful and Matty Phillips is twice the player he is. Hence even a half hearted Phillips produced more and influenced more games last year.

This bloke has been awful for four years at QPR and it's a joke how people actually defend him.

Will be great for the club to get this bloke of the wage bill. I mean ffs he's stringing us along now waiting for a better offer. How is that found us any good?
                      Weare knows his football maids. He's played semipro remember!
                      https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                        If we don't get a decent replacement I fear we will be a much poorer side. Still will never forget his cross to Zammo 2 years ago.

Correction, his pass to Keogh !
                        Admittedly, he did well to chase the ball down, BUT, as too often is the case he failed to find his own player with the pass.
                        I prefer to remember Zammo's finish.

Comment

My favourite player last season. His game home vs Brentford was something we haven't seen for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
                            Correction, his pass to Keogh !
                            Admittedly, he did well to chase the ball down, BUT, as too often is the case he failed to find his own player with the pass.
                            I prefer to remember Zammo's finish.
                            Of course you are correct 76
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I am a bit baffled by the love-in for JH on here. He has been better last season but his whole QPR career would surely be viewed as disappointing overall.

Comment

S hit for much of his time here, bar the assist for Bobby at Wembley. Much better late last season. Whatever else, he's no Phillops or Fer. He does actually try.

Comment

Working...
                                X