Hoilett latest...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
    I am a bit baffled by the love-in for JH on here. He has been better last season but his whole QPR career would surely be viewed as disappointing overall.
    Exactly!! Apart from a half decent season in a league he should p!ss all over, people are forgetting the absolute tripe he served up the previous 2-3 seasons. Get rid if he doesn't want to stay on our terms.

Comment

JFH obviously sees something in him or he wouldn't have been offered a new contract, and have to admit his performances improved once JFH arrived.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
        JFH obviously sees something in him or he wouldn't have been offered a new contract, and have to admit his performances improved once JFH arrived.
        i am pretty sure it was because he was in last year of contract, and actually put forth effort. good riddance!
        Strike First, Strike Hard, Show no Mercy

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

Are you joking? Hall walked it all day.

Hoilett is awful player who can't pick a pass or cross a ball to save his life. His assist record is awful and Matty Phillips is twice the player he is. Hence even a half hearted Phillips produced more and influenced more games last year.

This bloke has been awful for four years at QPR and it's a joke how people actually defend him.

Will be great for the club to get this bloke of the wage bill. I mean ffs he's stringing us along now waiting for a better offer. How is that found us any good?
          My god he is a good player. You're acting like he is on par with Steven Slade! You need to also calm down a tad. We've been here before, however I won't judge you on this post. Away from the limelight you seem a decent enough chap!
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

So many people making stupid comments just to get a reaction. He scored 12 goals in 112 games. Another SWP.

Comment

Change of subject but it's an example.

Leicester City players were not big name on big wages, they won and did so well because all their players wanted to be there and was united.

That's what we need to build here, anyone that's 99% not sure, get rid asap.

Comment

Runs at defence
                Doesn't take on his man
                Loses ball

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                  Change of subject but it's an example.

Leicester City players were not big name on big wages, they won and did so well because all their players wanted to be there and was united.

That's what we need to build here, anyone that's 99% not sure, get rid asap.
                  Like what youre saying myu, but dont think its like that.... I very much doubt all/most of the Leicester player signed for them because they wanted to play for Leicester City. They signed for the same reasons most/all players sign for clubs - further their career/money etc... we need to sign players who are hungry/want to win/team players (like the Leicester players were).... The love and 'want' to play for QPR will come once the team are up and running and more importantly 'winning'.
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I only think that we want one mercurial talent who either mentally may be switched on or not, or is dreaming of playing for another team. I think that when there is more than one, then cliques can form, and they can drag the whole team down. Holiett would rather be playing somewhere else (or else he would have signed a new contract) so I think that we should move on. He would be good enough for us, but if he doesn't want to be here, then we need to look forwards. We currently have Sandro who would rather be elsewhere, but Sandro is under contract. Therefore he is the one mercurial player in our squad already, and unless/until he moves on there isn't room for another.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                      Like what youre saying myu, but dont think its like that.... I very much doubt all/most of the Leicester player signed for them because they wanted to play for Leicester City. They signed for the same reasons most/all players sign for clubs - further their career/money etc... we need to sign players who are hungry/want to win/team players (like the Leicester players were).... The love and 'want' to play for QPR will come once the team are up and running and more importantly 'winning'.
                      spot on mate! I simply wanna see players who give their everything... this is why i still liked Mackie... he was running like an idiot on the wing!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        I couldn't disagree more, certainly would be a massive loss. I'd go as far to say player of the year last season?!
                        Bull.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

It was easy enough for him to give up on playing for us years ago until he realised he needed a new contract. Get rid

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                            Bull.
                            C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Junior Hoilett

“It's not that we are waiting on Junior Hoilett. Junior knows that he can knock on my door if he wants to come back, he can come back.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...slim-11704202?

Comment

Hoilett

Got a feeling he'll be back with us come the end of August. Hasn't found a club yet and JFH said in a local paper that basically he's welcome back. I'd get in contact with him and tell him to f.ark off if it was me.

Comment

Working...
                                X