Hoilett latest...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would have him back but certainly see arguments of those against it

He's better then mackie who loads love but he's probably cost as much as Mackie over time but Mackie is not mercenary although permanently injured and s hite

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      I would have him back but certainly see arguments of those against it

He's better then mackie who loads love but he's probably cost as much as Mackie over time but Mackie is not mercenary although permanently injured and s hite
      Wiki says Hoilett is the s hittest of the pair:

Mackie QPR league games 89, goals 18

Hoilett QPR league games 112, goals 12

Mackie may be nowhere near good enough for our current first team, but he has been way more effective than Hoilett has ever been in his time here, and I donīt think Mackie has cost us even half of what Hoilett has? Anyone know?
      https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• Chuckle chuckle I bet some of those saying Na wouldnt have him back cos wanted to be somewhere else are same ones saying chuffed Sandro didn't go get him back in the team , though I m not particularly worried one way or the other

Comment

• Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post

Mackie may be nowhere near good enough for our current first team, but he has been way more effective than Hoilett has ever been in his time here, and I donīt think Mackie has cost us even half of what Hoilett has? Anyone know?
          Are you saying DK if you had choice between the two you would pick Mackie over Hoillett

Comment

Only thing is, Junior "paid back" pretty much all of our outlay on him with that one mis-hit cross at Wembley
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• I can't believe the contract offer is still on the table.

Comment

Are you saying DK if you had choice between the two you would pick Mackie over Hoillett
                Would rather not play any of them at this point in time. Just saying that Mackie has been more effective for QPR than Hoilett IMO. (Wembley wayward cross for Zamora I know, but more a case of poor defending than talent by Hoilett. Good tackle to win the ball back though)
                https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• a lot of players unable to find a club, some need to get in the real world and lower their wage demands. Bendtner on Ģ13,000 a week, that's Ģ10,000 a week too much
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Is Mackie ever gonna come back? I forgot he was even at the club tbh. I can't see JFH playing him much tbh.

Comment

I would take Mackie over Hoillett all day long. Especially if you base it on when Mackie first joined QPR and the first year in the prem. He gave everything for the shirt and scored some important goals.

Apart from that miss hit cross at Wembley, Hoillett has been absolutely awful!

Comment

• Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                        a lot of players unable to find a club, some need to get in the real world and lower their wage demands. Bendtner on Ģ13,000 a week, that's Ģ10,000 a week too much
                        Is that all Bendtner is getting? Where did you hear that?

Comment

Any details on assists for this pair which should be used as well for an indication of their contribution to the team?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
                            Any details on assists for this pair which should be used as well for an indication of their contribution to the team?
                            Hoilett got 3 assists last season. Perch got more!!!

Comment

• Assists for last year - Hoilett at his productive best and best season for us!!!

1 Alejandro Faurlin Queens Park Rangers 6
                              2 Massimo Luongo Queens Park Rangers 6
                              3 Matthew Phillips Queens Park Rangers 5
                              4 Tjaronn Chery Queens Park Rangers 4
                              5 James Perch Queens Park Rangers 3
                              6 Sebastian Polter Queens Park Rangers 2
                              7 Leroy Fer Queens Park Rangers 2
                              8 Clint Hill Queens Park Rangers 2
                              9 Nedum Onuoha Queens Park Rangers 2
                              10 David Hoilett Queens Park Rangers 2

He scored 2 goals for us last season as well!!

Comment

• I would have him back, as I didn't get a feel he was disruptive. HOWEVER.. My biggest concern is how can a player be without a club for so long and seem not to be in a rush to play??

Comment

Working...
                                X