Hoilett latest...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
    So he tells us he doesn't want to be here despite making how many millions for approx 3-4 months of decent form, hangs it out all summer waiting for some other mugs to take him on to no avail, and we are trying to 'tempt' him back?

We must be idiots. Don't want him anywhere near QPR. We are building a young hungry squad who want to play for the club. This little weasel doesn't come into that equation.
    At last someone who thinks like me... If we're going to offer him anything 5k a week, take it or leave it!

Comment

• Shocking player. I wouldn't offer him a handful of nuts to return.

Rinsed the club - just like Shaun Shyte Phillips. Played a similar game too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
        So he tells us he doesn't want to be here despite making how many millions for approx 3-4 months of decent form, hangs it out all summer waiting for some other mugs to take him on to no avail, and we are trying to 'tempt' him back?

We must be idiots. Don't want him anywhere near QPR. We are building a young hungry squad who want to play for the club. This little weasel doesn't come into that equation.
        Well put Jimmy. Fully agree.
        https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• He stepped-up for a few games in what was an inconsequential season and now as far as I can tell he's surplus to requirements. No hard feelings towards him, but he gives the impression he could do better good luck to him, let's see how that works out!

Comment

• Only thing I'd offer him is a cab fare to Heathrow....ta ta

Comment

• Little p!ss taker. I'll be disgusted if we offered this fella any sort of deal.

Comment

• I'd have him back if he was the one doing the asking let him know the days of Charlie big nuts is well and truly over , JFH tells his players to work they work his way

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                  I'd have him back if he was the one doing the asking let him know the days of Charlie big nuts is well and truly over , JFH tells his players to work they work his way
                  That's the thing isn't it? If he wants to take a Championship salary & get his head down and work then I don't see the harm in it. Jimmy seems to rate him.

Junior has obviously thought that as a free agent top flight clubs would come knocking with a decent wedge etc. Obviously that hasn't happened and perhaps he's had a reality check. If his head is right and he is utilised correctly, he's a decent player at this level.
                  Last edited by Tarbie; 08-09-2016, 01:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                    That's the thing isn't it? If he wants to take a Championship salary & get his head down and work then I don't see the harm in it. Jimmy seems to rate him.

Junior has obviously thought that as a free agent top flight clubs would come knocking with a decent wedge etc. Obviously that hasn't happened and perhaps he's had a reality check. If his head is right and his utilised correctly, he's a decent player at this level.
                    Don't know if just me but I think Players want to work hard and play for For Jimmy

Comment

• Hoilett
                      A player who constantly the boo boys favourite for two seasons.
                      Wanted premiership football
                      How is he a #### taker?
                      The only reservation I would have is fitness will take him at least 6 weeks to get up to speed.

Comment

• Originally posted by moon_safari View Post
                        Hoilett
                        A player who constantly the boo boys favourite for two seasons.
                        Wanted premiership football
                        How is he a #### taker?
                        The only reservation I would have is fitness will take him at least 6 weeks to get up to speed.
                        Think your'e forgetting most of 45 out of 48 months there mate

Comment

• Should Leeds United make ambitious swoop for free agent winger Junior Hoilett?

Read more at http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/09/08...-agent-winger/

Comment

• Shocking player with a awful end product. Everyone raves about last season and it was just bang average imo.

Yes it was an improvement on previous seasons but that's only because he had been so dire before that. What does Hoilett offer? We have Cherry as our number 10 and the idea of Hoillet on the wing running full speed to nowhere is just a horrible thought.

If he was half decent at this level a Newcastle, Villa or Derby would of poached him amongst others, but the simple facts is he's a poor player who doesnt't create enough chances for his team mates as he lacks the ability to deliver any sort of cross or through ball.
                            Last edited by maidstone_hoop; 08-09-2016, 01:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                              Should Leeds United make ambitious swoop for free agent winger Junior Hoilett?

Read more at http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/09/08...-agent-winger/
                              Proper nothing article that. No story behind it all. Just some bloke chatting breeze about a player he doesn't seem to know much about and suggesting that Leeds should make an approach.

Slow news week at HITC maybe? Ha ha

Comment

• QPR fans on Twitter gave a mixed response to news that Rangers are still hoping Junior Hoilett will return to the club.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/sport...hoilett-return

Comment

Working...
                                X