Hoilett latest...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
    “It's not that we are waiting on Junior Hoilett. Junior knows that he can knock on my door if he wants to come back, he can come back.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...slim-11704202?
    Another report I read suggested that we'd offered him a quarter of what he was previously earning to stay. About right too as the article also stated he was on 42 large per week. Take all of that with a pinch of salt but if it is anywhere near accurate then Junior is obviously going to have a good go at finding another club before accepting.

Personally I reckon there will be clubs near the bottom of the Prem that will be willing to take a punt on Hoilett close to deadline day!

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
      So many people making stupid comments just to get a reaction. He scored 12 goals in 112 games. Another SWP.
      Not quite another SWP, not quite at all..

Comment

Free agents can be signed by premier league teams and added to their 25 man squad (as long as there's an empty space) after the deadline has passed right?
        I know thats been the case in the past, but no sure if the rules been changed or not.
        Makes me think he'll wait out a little while longer.

Comment

I'd question how much motivation he'd have if he came back, also it'll probably take him a while to get match fit. 50/50 on this one really.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
            Free agents can be signed by premier league teams and added to their 25 man squad (as long as there's an empty space) after the deadline has passed right?
            I know thats been the case in the past, but no sure if the rules been changed or not.
            Makes me think he'll wait out a little while longer.
            Yes, that's true (as long as they haven't changed the rules this season). I'd guess most teams will have a 25 man squad sorted by on or around deadline day though, perhaps with exception of Hull City!

Comment

He is a part of our past not our future, I hope.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

On last seasons efforts would have him back. We are all saying we need a winger and he had found his form. My problem is he's had no pre season

Comment

So strange at all our star players are such stars that they can never get another club to take them on.
                  Ale, Hoilett, Caulker and the Beast.
                  Not one club on the planet wants any of them. So weird that.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    On last seasons efforts would have him back. We are all saying we need a winger and he had found his form. My problem is he's had no pre season
                    Neither has anybody else if we sign them and at least he knows a number of the other players.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      So strange at all our star players are such stars that they can never get another club to take them on.
                      Ale, Hoilett, Caulker and the Beast.
                      Not one club on the planet wants any of them. So weird that.
                      What coach jimmy and dof les needs to be focusing on is sundays game and bringing in some new attacking players.

Jimmy is starting to sound like someone who is pineing over a lost lover
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                        What coach jimmy and dof les needs to be focusing on is sundays game and bringing in some new attacking players.

Jimmy is starting to sound like someone who is pineing over a lost lover
                        As you did over Warnock mate. He's probably been asked question and answered it

Comment

Don't want Junior back to be honest.

Comment

Totally up to Junior to want, buckle down and produce like he can for us. He still has time to revive his career look to Calker.

Comment

Im another one who doesnt want him back,time gor someone fresh! He can hardly be called a winger as he cant cross a good ball in,shopido looks better than hoilett on the wing already,we need another winger who is a winger
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                                Im another one who doesnt want him back,time gor someone fresh! He can hardly be called a winger as he cant cross a good ball in,shopido looks better than hoilett on the wing already,we need another winger who is a winger
                                After 2-3 preseason matches? Jesus what a statement.

Comment

Working...
                                X