No announcement yet.

Hoilett latest...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Based on 2-3 pre season games it is clear Shodipo has a better cross than Hoilett.

Comment

I'd be happy to see Hoilett somewhere other than us to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
        After 2-3 preseason matches? Jesus what a statement.

Whys that such a shock? how many crosses did hoilett supply for goals! & how many goals did hoilett score? it wouldnt be too hard to be better than him as hes done bugger all in all the years hes been with us! Hes hardly a winger, & hes hardly a midfielder, & definately not a striker!
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Blokes pony and the fact no other top championship teams are even sniffing around says it all.

His assist and goal record over the last 4 years for a forward player is abysmal! Shopodio has already shown in pre season he's got loads more potential as he can actually deliver a decent ball into the box.

Why in the hell would you want hoilett back when he deliver f all!

Time to move on as a club imo!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
            Blokes pony and the fact no other top championship teams are even sniffing around says it all.

His assist and goal record over the last 4 years for a forward player is abysmal! Shopodio has already shown in pre season he's got loads more potential as he can actually deliver a decent ball into the box.

Why in the hell would you want hoilett back when he deliver f all!

Time to move on as a club imo!
            Cause every keeps crying we have no wingers and like him or hate him last season once Jimmy arrived he found form and showed what he can do. At right price and deal that suits us why not get him back

Comment

Says it all that after all this time over the summer he hasn't found a club. Average player at best but expects big wages.

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
                Says it all that after all this time over the summer he hasn't found a club. Average player at best but expects big wages.
                It's what hes been used to the last few years, so no surprise really

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Cause every keeps crying we have no wingers and like him or hate him last season once Jimmy arrived he found form and showed what he can do. At right price and deal that suits us why not get him back
                  Even when he found a little form when jimmy arrived,he still hardly did anything,& is forever coming in on his right foot,so predictable,for me time to use shopido and someone new,hoiletts like mackie for running into players like a headless chicken!

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                    Even when he found a little form when jimmy arrived,he still hardly did anything,& is forever coming in on his right foot,so predictable,for me time to use shopido and someone new,hoiletts like mackie for running into players like a headless chicken!
                    Yes and no as it was obvious teams surrounded him which creates space elsewhere on the pitch for others

Comment

• Should Wolves consider a move for Junior Hoilett?
                      See more at
                      http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/08/03...unior-hoilett/

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                        Whys that such a shock? how many crosses did hoilett supply for goals! & how many goals did hoilett score? it wouldnt be too hard to be better than him as hes done bugger all in all the years hes been with us! Hes hardly a winger, & hes hardly a midfielder, & definately not a striker!
                        Er. One which, with a Derby assist, won us the play off final.......

Shocking for us for much of his time here, however.

Comment

• Offer him the minimum per week and if he says no just tell him good luck elsewhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                            Offer him the minimum per week and if he says no just tell him good luck elsewhere.
                            We did and he did say no. Dont see why keep chatting about him.

Comment

• If we don't find some much needed pace in the transfer market, I'd have him back at the right salary
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                                Er. One which, with a Derby assist, won us the play off final.......

Shocking for us for much of his time here, however.

Still wasnt that still a miss pass? maybe we should offer him a new better contract than what hes been offered cos he set up a misplaced pass for one goal, be it important lol, or aswell cos as west said he opens up space lol

Comment

Working...
                                X