Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QPR next manager.....sky bet betting suspended .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Kev mate you've known me over 10 years on here. This is the 2nd itk I have ever given. My info before was also from within the club. Disappointing to compare me to hits mate
    Dont be a soppy cant weare.

Its you vs me, head to head for the king itk championship.

#Inittowinit. #1punch #hitman #pwopersorts #gonnawipethefloorwithyou
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
      The Mackie/Diouf incident. He bought Diouf when he eventually went to Leeds. He clearly has not got a morale at all.
      #Iloveyou
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Stevie McClaren will no doubt get the sack tomorrow. We'll probably sign him up. Our Ringmaster is always on the look out for more clowns to join the Loftus Road circus.
        Last edited by spiderman; 28-11-2015, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by spiderman View Post
          Stevie McLaren will no doubt get the sack tomorrow. We'll probably sign him up. Our Ringmaster is always on the look out for more clowns to join the Loftus Road circus.
          Nice to see you making bs assumptions for the sake of belittling the club. Not like you is it?
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

The next manager and his team won 5-1 this evening. Thanks, but goodbye, Warnock. Welcome Jimmy F. H.
            Last edited by Shania; 29-11-2015, 02:16 PM.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Good result, clean sheet. Looks like we're reliant on Austin. I'm not sure what JET has done wrong, maybe warnocks doesn't fancy him.

Another plus is Petrasso starting.. Which was a surprise as I don't think warnock likes playing the yout!
              C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                TF tweeted earlier he's had a chat with potential new manager

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                  The next manager and his team won 5-1 this evening. Thanks but goodbye, Warnock and welcome Jimmy F. H.
                  Wouldn't be disappointed with JFH at all
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                    Wouldn't be disappointed with JFH at all
                    Will be more than happy with JFH

Comment

• Actually think he would bring such a feel good factor we could go on a run and get in the play off spots and stay there. All the papers this morning still saying an appointment for the Reading game

Comment

• JFH with Warnock as his assistant. Could that function? Just to bed JFH in, I mean. Paul Clement didnīt get Derby going all by himself. Kevin Phillips helped him.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post

Warnock stated after the match that he loves Loftus Road because the fans are amazing. Fernandes said "potential" manager. I would back Warnock as next manager.

Comment

• Mail

The presence of Powell and Hasselbaink on the shortlist underlines QPR's commitment to giving black managers a chance to be considered for the job, despite Ramsey's exit.
                            Ferdinand has campaigned strongly in the past for more black and ethnic minority coaches to be given their chance in football, though QPR's next manager will be appointed on merit rather than skin colour.

Former manager Neil Warnock is currently in interim charge but Ferdinand in particular is believed to be against him getting the job on a permanent basis despite their 1-0 victory against Leeds United on Saturday.

http://dailym.ai/1XoTHWV

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                              Mail

The presence of Powell and Hasselbaink on the shortlist underlines QPR's commitment to giving black managers a chance to be considered for the job, despite Ramsey's exit.
                              Ferdinand has campaigned strongly in the past for more black and ethnic minority coaches to be given their chance in football, though QPR's next manager will be appointed on merit rather than skin colour.

Former manager Neil Warnock is currently in interim charge but Ferdinand in particular is believed to be against him getting the job on a permanent basis despite their 1-0 victory against Leeds United on Saturday.

http://dailym.ai/1XoTHWV
                              I really hope you don't think JFH is being considered more because of his skin colour. His record is fantastic and despite the rumours, he hasn't stopped getting results recently. Besides that, the Daily Fail isn't a paper I'd take seriously in this regard as they tend to have their own skewed agenda.
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                                Dont be a soppy cant weare.

Its you vs me, head to head for the king itk championship.

#Inittowinit. #1punch #hitman #pwopersorts #gonnawipethefloorwithyou
                                Ha Ha !

Comment

Working...
                                X