Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QPR next manager.....sky bet betting suspended .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 3London View Post
    Lets think about this...

Austen , Phillips, Sandro, Fer and Green will all be off if not in Jan then in the summer so they won't really care
    Luongo, Gladwin , Chery and Jet seemed to be cast aside for the moment so i am sure will not be shouting for warnock
    Hill retiring henry unlikely to be given another year
    Konchesky returns to leicester

so if this article means Ale loves neil and neil loves Ale then maybe its true!

and as someone mentioned earlier the same was said about Chris Ramsey
    Disagree - if we somehow got promoted which there is every chance then some may stay. Austin the only real cast away here..

TBH if we didnt I still think Sandro, Phillips and Green may stay.

Comment

• Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
      Disagree - if we somehow got promoted which there is every chance then some may stay. Austin the only real cast away here..

TBH if we didnt I still think Sandro, Phillips and Green may stay.
      I'm not so sure about Austin going anymore he is well out of the picture with England now so if he wants to have any chance to gate crash the Euro's in the summer his best chance is to stay here where he is banging in goals , he is not going to get a top club more likely a struggling club where goals might not come so easy also will he get the money he's on here

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
        I'm not so sure about Austin going anymore he is well out of the picture with England now so if he wants to have any chance to gate crash the Euro's in the summer his best chance is to stay here where he is banging in goals , he is not going to get a top club more likely a struggling club where goals might not come so easy also will he get the money he's on here
        Personally think Austin will be gone in the Summer regardless of our league position.

Comment

• End of the day if we keep Warnock until end of the season it will leave us in another summer of uncertainty going into pre season not knowing whats going on etc. Give it to JFH and let him get started now. That means transfer targets can be identified early that JFH and Les both agree on, JFH can plan his preferred pre season and he will already know the strength and weaknesses on the team so he can work on it pre season. I don't get how people can't get this. JFH is not Chris Ramsey. He's a proper manager and he's proved it at Burton.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
            End of the day if we keep Warnock until end of the season it will leave us in another summer of uncertainty going into pre season not knowing whats going on etc. Give it to JFH and let him get started now. That means transfer targets can be identified early that JFH and Les both agree on, JFH can plan his preferred pre season and he will already know the strength and weaknesses on the team so he can work on it pre season. I don't get how people can't get this. JFH is not Chris Ramsey. He's a proper manager and he's proved it at Burton.
            Get this man on board, he's a f**king genius and the rest of us are not cut out for it.

Comment

Personally think Austin will be gone in the Summer regardless of our league position.
              Yeah maybe but not in January imo , long term I don't know he's not exactly a crock but there is a history of injuries , for me it will be down to signing on fee's who offers most that could be us

Comment

Yeah maybe but not in January imo , long term I don't know he's not exactly a crock but there is a history of injuries , for me it will be down to signing on fee's who offers most that could be us
                Yeah, which is what I said mate. Out in the Summer..

Comment

Get this man on board, he's a f**king genius and the rest of us are not cut out for it.
                  Cheers pal, wouldn't go that far but if you say so.

Comment

If Charlie doesn't sign a contract with us between now and end of January, I can see nothing beyond him leaving in Summer. Have no issue with that either, as long as he continues scoring between now and then, he is free to do as he chooses. Our job is to find our next Charlie Austin to replace him with should he decide not to sign a new contract..

Comment

• So with another rebuilding job on the horizon some of you want to give the job to a rookie with no experience of this ruthless league?

We will be bang in trouble next year if we dont have a experienced set of hands at this club imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                        Cheers pal, wouldn't go that far but if you say so.
                        haha..

But just to give you a different opinion, although I agree that JFH is different to Chris Ramsey. (Different name, slightly taller and a better player :P)

I could argue if you gave NW the job he could build something, get us promoted or at least put us in a good place for next year? So I dont think we 100% need Jimmy. Whatever we do it will be a risk or punt.

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                          So with another rebuilding job on the horizon some of you want to give the job to a rookie with no experience of this ruthless league?

We will be bang in trouble next year if we dont have a experienced set of hands at this club imo.
                          Birmingham done alright didn't they? Bang in trouble before a "rookie" manager took over and now in the play offs. Boro also with a rookie in charge only started managing in 2013, play off final and now looking to go up autos. Derby with another rookie, first managers job this season! Doing pretty well far as i can see.

Comment

• Part of the soap opera Maids , we are in a permanent state of rebuilding our best option might be to go for Bob the builder next

Comment

So with another rebuilding job on the horizon some of you want to give the job to a rookie with no experience of this ruthless league?

Hasn't been an issue for a number of managers such as Rowett, Warburton, Poyet, Dyche, Karanka, Clement, Hughton. Just got to get the right fit of manager to club.

Comment

Rookies have to start somewhere and experience hasn't really worked for us just lately. I loved what NW did for the club previously although I do question his morals since, however I really feel we will miss out on this if we delay until the Summer. JFH is a gamble but so is any Manager, to me this could be our best young managerial appointment since Venables back in 1980 and Francis in 1990.

Comment

Working...
                                X