Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QPR next manager.....sky bet betting suspended .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
    I do hope this is true think JFH will go onto become a very good manager with us.

Comment

• Is this Paul Smith how reliable and where he gets his informations? Hopefully this is true

Comment

• Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post
        Is this Paul Smith how reliable and where he gets his informations? Hopefully this is true
        Fairly sure he was either the Journalist giving us positive factual info when Faurlingate was happening or he was the Journalist who made up the SUN headline mocking us, can't remember which but hope its the former :-)

Comment

• Why not Pearson ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            How do you know we haven't?
            Adkins would be an awful appointment. So he took Southampton up, great, what happened to him after that? He did a decent job with Scunthorpe but other than that, he's largely been mediocre. Appointing him isn't looking at stabilising the club long term is it?
            So his cv stands for nothing then? JFH flavour of the month and everyone jumping on the badwagon even though there are better manager out there.

As said maybe adkins isnt the best example but it is one that stands up to jfh cv as many others do.

We are suppose to be a semi big club and a big one in cha,championship terms with our backers and we cant tempt other championship managers to us?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
              Why not Pearson ?
              He's my first choice, but with his bad history with our CEO, I doubt he will be appointed.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                So his cv stands for nothing then? JFH flavour of the month and everyone jumping on the badwagon even though there are better manager out there.

As said maybe adkins isnt the best example but it is one that stands up to jfh cv as many others do.

We are suppose to be a semi big club and a big one in cha,championship terms with our backers and we cant tempt other championship managers to us?
                I am not jumping on any bandwagon, I have been watching JFH progress since he took over as I was interested in it when such a big name took the Burton job and how he would do. He has done superbly hence why I am so pro him, although I would have liked Pearson, Rodgers or Rowett. He is a gamble but so is any new manager but I am far more excited by the prospect of him than I am for the majority of the others and to me it would be a calculated gamble rather than the lunge we took on Chris Ramsey.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
                  I am not jumping on any bandwagon, I have been watching JFH progress since he took over as I was interested in it when such a big name took the Burton job and how he would do. He has done superbly hence why I am so pro him, although I would have liked Pearson, Rodgers or Rowett. He is a gamble but so is any new manager but I am far more excited by the prospect of him than I am for the majority of the others and to me it would be a calculated gamble rather than the lunge we took on Chris Ramsey.
                  This.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I'm sure Hughes or Redknapps CV looked great aswell. Just goes to show that whatever the club do they wont please everyone. I think its a good sign that we are going for someone like JFH and learnt our lesson from just getting a name in.

Yes a bit of a gamble, but no1 can deny the good work he has done at Burton. Would be a great appointment imho

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
                      I do hope this is true think JFH will go onto become a very good manager with us.
                      I think he is nicknamed "Smudge" Not sure he is the most realiable of Sources, but here´s hoping anyway,
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Adkins currently is a bad example / choice. But there is others there and i'm sure the club are looking at them e.g. NP, GR, NW etc.

We are a semi big club in the Championship IMHO and a small club in the Prem.

Comment

• Re the OP (remember that?)

Book still closed, that's a helluva long time given no announcement.....

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                            Re the OP (remember that?)

Book still closed, that's a helluva long time given no announcement.....
                            Yeah, its an odd one.

Comment

• http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/805058832?-294:802:0

Comment

• Burton top of league 1 currently beating Millwall 2-0 at home. JFH got them flying

Comment

Working...
                                X