Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QPR next manager.....sky bet betting suspended .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JFH back following TF on Twitter apparently

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
      Burton top of league 1 currently beating Millwall 2-0 at home. JFH got them flying
      He's sh@t though, apparently.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        Had a cracking start to his managerial career however far too early to judge him so far. I personally think we need Warnock over the next couple of years into the championship build a steady platform and then look for a younger long term manager
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
          Burton top of league 1 currently beating Millwall 2-0 at home. JFH got them flying
          What a last game for him, and to leave them top will ensure an amazing send off on 90 minutes tonight. Hope sky show the scenes after the final whistle.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            Had a cracking start to his managerial career however far too early to judge him so far. I personally think we need Warnock over the next couple of years into the championship build a steady platform and then look for a younger long term manager

Comment

Don't think anyone's said he's sh@t though mate.

Done very well in a short period of time. The argument with jfh is surely there are better managers with better credential out there.
              Not to mention that in a lot of people's eyes we already have someone at the club who would do a better a job.

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

Done very well in a short period of time. The argument with jfh is surely there are better managers with better credential out there.
                Not to mention that in a lot of people's eyes we already have someone at the club who would do a better a job.
                How long will that last though? What happens when NW goes a few games without winning. The pitchforks will 've out again no doubt.

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                  How long will that last though? What happens when NW goes a few games without winning. The pitchforks will 've out again no doubt.
                  They'll be out for everyone. If we become a midtable premier league club and stay consistently 10th for 3 seasons before dropping to 11th, people will say they miss the old rangers and why can't the good times come back and why doesn't the current manager perform as well as this club should be doing and all that nonsense.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

Several people have. I remember the #hasselplank and other posts writing him off distinctly, as soon as his name was even mentioned.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Personally I'd be delighted if it's JFH

We have tried the big names - Hughes & redknapp
                      We have tried the inexperienced - CR
                      We have even tried the tried and tested - NW (who got sacked in the end btw)

We all want the club to progress and build and NW has already counted himself out for this season (PR reverse psychology maybe) let alone for a couple of seasons, only then to hand over the reins to a new broom which isn't building long term.

Pearson has a bad smell after the many Leicester debacles...

So me personally I'm happy to give a genuine young manager with some experience a go...

Welcome JFH

Comment

Several people have. I remember the #hasselplank and other posts writing him off distinctly, as soon as his name was even mentioned.
                        And of course because he is ex Chelsea ! Lest people forget about Sexton, Webb, Hollins, Wilkins as a player, Wicksy, Furlong etc etc very short sighted.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                          Meanwhile, another team takes a punt on the new kid on the block and he has them firing on all cylinders and we are left to rue not taking that punt ourselves... Warnock is the sentimental choice and has served us well but we need a younger man to take us forward and I have every faith that JFH will do just that...

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
                            Personally I'd be delighted if it's JFH

We have tried the big names - Hughes & redknapp
                            We have tried the inexperienced - CR
                            We have even tried the tried and tested - NW (who got sacked in the end btw)

We all want the club to progress and build and NW has already counted himself out for this season (PR reverse psychology maybe) let alone for a couple of seasons, only then to hand over the reins to a new broom which isn't building long term.

Pearson has a bad smell after the many Leicester debacles...

So me personally I'm happy to give a genuine young manager with some experience a go...

Welcome JFH
                            Couldn't agree more Big Fella.... Can't understand all this dithering just get him on-board!!!

Comment

• Just Further Heartache

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
                                And of course because he is ex Chelsea ! Lest people forget about Sexton, Webb, Hollins, Wilkins as a player, Wicksy, Furlong etc etc very short sighted.
                                I'm sure there are many more but Clive Wilson as well, what a player he was for us at left back.

Comment

Working...
                                X