Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QPR next manager.....sky bet betting suspended .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...main-in-place?

If this is credible the club need to seriously consider appointing Warnock.

Playing for someone you respect and believe in makes a huge difference. It brings cohesion and gets everyone playing as team. Warnock's cv wipes the floor with the likes of JFH and powell and we need some stabillity and a leader at the helm.

QPR next season will be in a lot of trouble and will need a strong character in charge. Austin, Fer, Sandro and Phillips wont be around. Hall could realistically be piched as we dont seem to be tying him down to any sort of long term deal. If we are not a premiership team and we have another rookie manager in charge I can really see us struggling to maintain our championship status unless we spend big again.
    By then we could be under a tranfer embargo. This appointment is massive. DO we really want to take a punt again with a rookie manager?

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
      http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...main-in-place?

If this is credible the club need to seriously consider appointing Warnock.

Playing for someone you respect and believe in makes a huge difference. It brings cohesion and gets everyone playing as team. Warnock's cv wipes the floor with the likes of JFH and powell and we need some stabillity and a leader at the helm.

QPR next season will be in a lot of trouble and will need a strong character in charge. Austin, Fer, Sandro and Phillips wont be around. Hall could realistically be piched as we dont seem to be tying him down to any sort of long term deal. If we are not a premiership team and we have another rookie manager in charge I can really see us struggling to maintain our championship status unless we spend big again.
      By then we could be under a tranfer embargo. This appointment is massive. DO we really want to take a punt again with a rookie manager?
      I'm never sold on this waffle... Supposedly the players played for CR and his 'fresh' coaching ideas. (Coaching is a big word, he is at best a coach). By the end of his time at QPR the players didnt looked so bothered.

Comment

• http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...-boss-10525193

Comment

• Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
          I'm never sold on this waffle... Supposedly the players played for CR and his 'fresh' coaching ideas. (Coaching is a big word, he is at best a coach). By the end of his time at QPR the players didnt looked so bothered.
          Agreed.
          C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

• The longer Warnock remains in position and delivers the goods the harder it becomes for a replacement. Imagine a world where we might beat Reading? Then a new manager comes in and does not win for 2 games. Fans will turn much quicker as they will blame this long winded drawn out process.

Comment

• That´s why Warnock will get the job. His players(and TF?)alledgedly want him and they will do everything they can to beat Reading. This smells like an Old pals act to me.
              Last edited by Shania; 30-11-2015, 04:44 PM.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

• Lets think about this...

Austen , Phillips, Sandro, Fer and Green will all be off if not in Jan then in the summer so they won't really care
                Luongo, Gladwin , Chery and Jet seemed to be cast aside for the moment so i am sure will not be shouting for warnock
                Hill retiring henry unlikely to be given another year
                Konchesky returns to leicester

so if this article means Ale loves neil and neil loves Ale then maybe its true!

and as someone mentioned earlier the same was said about Chris Ramsey

Comment

• Originally posted by 3London View Post
                  Lets think about this...

Austen , Phillips, Sandro, Fer and Green will all be off if not in Jan then in the summer so they won't really care
                  Luongo, Gladwin , Chery and Jet seemed to be cast aside for the moment so i am sure will not be shouting for warnock

Exactly what I was thinking. Most of these players who want Warnock won't even be playing for us next season and the players we have brought in Luongo, JET, Chery who are our future don't seem to be favourites with Neil. Just bring in JFH and get it done with. Fresh ideas fresh slate for everyone.

Comment

• That article is pure speculation and guesswork, probably only written so that Sky have something QPR related to get views on their site from.

He's ding a good job steadying the ship but we should really make a good appointment and look to the future in my opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                      Exactly what I was thinking. Most of these players who want Warnock won't even be playing for us next season and the players we have brought in Luongo, JET, Chery who are our future don't seem to be favourites with Neil. Just bring in JFH and get it done with. Fresh ideas fresh slate for everyone.
                      The thing is, Warnock was never going to stay beyond this season. Making assumptions that certain players will be gone etc isn't the right way to look at it. If he's here for the season and the players want him to be, I'd be happy with that. As much as I want JFH, I want the club to succeed this season and Warnock is a given factor for that I think.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by 3London View Post
                        Lets think about this...

Spot on, but Neil "Diouf" Warnock has outmanouvred everyone again He has got himself the job.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                          Exactly how I feel.

Comment

• Whilst I do want the correct Interviewing process to be in place and applaud the Board for not jumping at the first possible person, the longer this situation goes on the more unstable we become. NW is not the future, JFH, Rowett, Rodgers etc are and this is who we should be looking at. NW will see us not relegated agreed but do we honestly not believe a new manager would also see us not relegated. It is time to take a proper calculated gamble, on a young upcoming manager, not a Youth Team coach. We will also be in danger of losing out to others if we are not careful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
                              Exactly how I feel.
                              It's just delaying the process of what the club needs keeping NW. JFH is the stand out candidate for me, why wait and let someone else nick him. People say wait until the summer but a lot more clubs will be looking for managers e.g. Maybe some big clubs like villa, Newcastle, sunderland

Comment

• Not sure Gladwin has even met Warnock - was sent on loan to Swindon ages ago under Ramsey !!?

Comment

Working...
                                X