Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QPR next manager.....sky bet betting suspended .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If anyone thinks JFH is being considered due to his skin colour better look at these stats. Mental.
    @StatsChristian: #Burton's home league record under Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink - P24 W17 D5 L2 (win% of 70.8%)....Fortress #bafc

@StatsChristian: No wonder Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink is in demand - 31 wins in just 49 league games in charge of #Burton (63% win rate). #bafc #Brewers #QPR

Comment

• Another one
      @StatsChristian: Only 4 teams have managed to score more than a single goal v #Burton in JF Hasselbaink's 49 lge games in charge....new special one? #bafc

Comment

• Excellent stuff Fordy, we have got to get him Imho.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post

All of which proves he has learned absolutely nothing. And if you've nothing to say, stay schtum

#christonabike

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
            All of which proves he has learned absolutely nothing. And if you've nothing to say, stay schtum

#christonabike
            Hardly gives anything away does it?

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
              Hardly gives anything away does it?
              true - but he just doesn't need to do this. Let people speculate, don't stoke the fire. Until this is sorted silence is the best policy imo - god only knows who hasn't crawled out of the woodwork with opinions in the media, give them nothing.

Comment

true - but he just doesn't need to do this. Let people speculate, don't stoke the fire. Until this is sorted silence is the best policy imo - god only knows who hasn't crawled out of the woodwork with opinions in the media, give them nothing.
                Or he helped get the crowd backing the team, I wasn't there but I heard that as soon as Chaz and Chery came on the crowd went crazy loud. Hearing this probably helped and from my experiences this season, any motivation to make noise is only a good thing. He gave literally nothing away other than the fact that he is in contact with potential managers, something I think a lot of people wanted to know because people are suggesting that he is out of the loop since he isn't in London.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                  Or he helped get the crowd backing the team.
                  Everyone, and I mean everyone in football knows LR can be a bear pit.

We don't need to be reminded of it by a man who has done so much to undermine that vibe - albeit unintentionally.

Just STFU with social media until we have some stability.

Comment

Everyone, and I mean everyone in football knows LR can be a bear pit.

We don't need to be reminded of it by a man who has done so much to undermine that vibe - albeit unintentionally.

Just STFU with social media until we have some stability.
                    Undermine that vibe? Its the quietest place to be on a saturday afternoon most weeks. He hasn't undermined anything by trying to pump up the crowd. We all know what LR can be as you said but he's just bringing up the point that we need to make it one.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Undermine that vibe? Its the quietest place to be on a saturday afternoon most weeks. He hasn't undermined anything by trying to pump up the crowd. We all know what LR can be as you said but he's just bringing up the point that we need to make it one.
                      Agree

Comment

Undermine that vibe? Its the quietest place to be on a saturday afternoon
                        zackly, its quiet because there hasn't been much to shout about ...... not least because of the way the club has been run. Which was my point....

Comment

zackly, its quiet because there hasn't been much to shout about ...... not least because of the way the club has been run. Which was my point....

Comment

• It does sound like NW's here to stay and it's a good thing.

Comment

• Warnock 100%.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

How is that the owner's fault? I get that you can go all the way back and say oh they hired these people, but they aren't putting the team on the pitch, they aren't making the errors on the pitch or scoring the goals. Ultimately, the players need the fans as much as the fans need the players. Got nothing to do with some anti board agenda that the fans have, its to do with the play on the pitch and the owners cannot IMO be the fall guys for that. Its a chicken and egg situation really: the fans need the players to pull off some magic to get them singing and the players need the fans to get on their side to get them doing magical stuff. As a fan, its my job to make noise and that's something I try to do every week that I can. It was good to see the fans finally making noise yesterday but it needs to get going from the beginning. We give the players a solid 5-10 minutes of singing from the start and you'll see the players get stronger and stronger and start pulling off nice plays, which in turn gets us singing more and leads to players getting confidence and more likely, goals.
                                But surely you can't pin it on the owners.

Comment

Working...
                                X