Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QPR next manager.....sky bet betting suspended .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
    cross over posts.... my only source is the market, when they all suspend after a plunge that is normally that.
    Thought Warnock was 16/1 when betting was suspended? JFH was odds on?

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      My point being that if someone is in London when relevant, that should be good enough. He doesn't have to be there every week, but I've seen Ruben at most games if I'm not mistaken and he is very clearly running the club based of the info I've seen, so why should it matter that the bloke is occasionally abroad. The people complaining about the time it takes us to do this are the same that were complaining in hindsight about how quick we were to appointing some other managers. We're doing things the right way now and some are just looking to complain about any process the club undertakes.
      Nasser, perhaps the point people are making is this:

It was clear CR had to go due to us underperforming to the extent we have. It had been evident all season, so the logical thing to do would have been to have a very good idea of potential replacements prior to actually sacking him. The new man could and some will argue should, have been in place by now. With the international break, he would have had plenty of time with his new players to start the improvement required.

What has actually happened is that we are now a few weeks down the line and faced by growing speculation that we could end up with a manager who doesn't want to be a manager, whose best days are clearly behind him, having seemingly failed to hold talks with some of the proven available managers.

Bit of a shambles really. But comensurate with our current league position, caused by the uncertainty and lack of decisiveness from those at the top.

The boards biggest mistake was to reward CR with the job full time, despite him having done absolutely nothing to deserve it. No problem taking a chance on him initially, despite it being a gamble, even though it didn't work out. If, after having no effect at all on our performances towards the end of last season CR was put back with the youngsters and a more experienced man with a decent track record installed, I doubt this season would have been quite such a disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
        Thought Warnock was 16/1 when betting was suspended? JFH was odds on?
        The whole market seems to have been suspended, and this was after NW shortened up suddenly last night.

All we really know is that they don't normally all shut shop unless they are afraid of getting burned, and that only happens when there is some insider knowledge. I reckon what all this means is that we are going to get an announcement soon.

If we don't, the market will reform. Interestingly the Ruperts market is still in running.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
          The whole market seems to have been suspended, and this was after NW shortened up suddenly last night.

All we really know is that they don't normally all shut shop unless they are afraid of getting burned, and that only happens when there is some insider knowledge. I reckon what all this means is that we are going to get an announcement soon.

If we don't, the market will reform. Interestingly the Ruperts market is still in running.
          Bang on. Something has been agreed to make betting suspended to stop an insider leak.

Comment

Rowett apparently turned down Fulham. Plot thickens

Comment

We gonna get him. I'm sure of it
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Where u hear this mate. Great news if true.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  We gonna get him. I'm sure of it
                  Cracking appointment if it were to happen. Really doubt that though.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                    Where u hear this mate. Great news if true.
                    My Fulham pal told me. Reckons Rigg ####ing it right up, we know all about that

Comment

My Fulham pal told me. Reckons Rigg ####ing it right up, we know all about that
                      Not hearing this. My mate who works quite high up thinks this deal is still very much on.
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        My mate who works quite high up thinks this deal is still very much on.
                        Last few hours there has been a lot of speculation that its gone wrong. Betting had been suspended everywhere except skybet, and Rowett is drifting on that. They're all probably kicking themselves that they shut up shop early doors ;)

Market still suspended across the board as far as we're concerned.

Comment

Hopefully warnock will be announced as manager later today until end of season.
                          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Not hearing this. My mate who works quite high up thinks this deal is still very much on.
                            Sky also reporting that rowett has giving the Jasper's a swerve along with Clarke and Pearson.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                              Sky also reporting that rowett has giving the Jasper's a swerve along with Clarke and Pearson.
                              I'll check with him tonight to give an update
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I'll check with him tonight to give an update
                                Nice one, get the info and clock up some big itk points.
                                You and the hitman are run away leaders at the moment, and the winner to take his crown all rests on Rowett, you are saying hes going to Fulham and Hits is saying done deal to QPR.
                                Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 28-11-2015, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X