Ravel latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
    I think McIntyre has always been pretty solid. Granted I don't always like or agree with what he says - but sometimes it's a case of "the truth hurts".

He wouldn't stick his neck out on this one if he wasn't sure IMHO.
    Ok, I could be wrong (as per usual). I really hope this one comes off.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      Ha. Only saying Dave M wouldn't risk posting something like that without his being very confident it were true. Other sources have the story too, so here's hoping. Think, if he stays away from his gangbanging wanna be mates, Ravel might be a brilliant buy. He's so in the last chance saloon.

That is so true.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

• Cannot wait for the meltdown on here if we sign him.
        C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

• He's so naturally gifted it's unreal. Glides past players with ease, Les will put his arm round him and sort him out. Well happy about this

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
            Not disagreeing he is a talent with room for great potential but I think we go over the top on him a bit what Iv'e seen of him he couldn't live the lazy burger munching fat toad at his best
            For me I remember him cooling slotting way chances that should be taken. That's key in any league & his free kick against Birmingham was top notch. I do understand some people reserved judgment. I also remember him really not turning up for the playoffs but like I said he's just a stand out player & with that much talent comes goals
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

• Originally posted by upperloft View Post
              Cannot wait for the meltdown on here if we sign him.
              Tbh I just cant see how he will be able to perform to the best of his ability in a shirt where the "hoops" don't go all the way around.

Comment

• Originally posted by qpr View Post
                For me I remember him cooling slotting way chances that should be taken. That's key in any league & his free kick against Birmingham was top notch. I do understand some people reserved judgment. I also remember him really not turning up for the playoffs but like I said he's just a stand out player & with that much talent comes goals
                Yeah, and clearly the sort of character that needs to feel wanted and have a place he can call home as it were. He's caused his issues along the way, but having been recently farmed out on loan and then booted from West ham etc, he's prbably gotten lost. If he wants to come to us and we go all out to make it possible with Lazio, then i'm sure he'd reward that faith shown in him. Exciting times ahead.

Comment

Cannot wait for the meltdown on here if we sign him.
                  Or if we don't, of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                    He's so naturally gifted it's unreal. Glides past players with ease, Les will put his arm round him and sort him out. Well happy about this

Spot on fordy. Couldn't agree anymore. He's a special talent if we can get him to get his head down and concentrate on football.

Comment

• Originally posted by qpr View Post
                      Yeah make you right but if he didnt have personality faults we wouldn't get him so it's up to L F and G F if he comes to advise him and Ramsey to father him

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                        Yes. One of the reasons this site is so entertaining. Any action by the club can lead to a meltdown, either way.
                        https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                          Tbh I just cant see how he will be able to perform to the best of his ability in a shirt where the "hoops" don't go all the way around.
                          C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                            Yah, strange breed us lot. Suppose that's what's makes us special.
                            C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Correct me if I am wrong but didn't he play well for us, I know his attitude stinks but he can give us some drive going forward
                              You Rsssssss

Comment

• Your not wrong. He was good for us. Just needs to be kept in line. Think he needs to play every week to keep him interested. I would have him no prob.
                                C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Working...
                                X