Ravel latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Del View Post
    I dont necessarilly think this is iver yet myself anyway. He is probably legally obligated to report for pre season training as he's a signed up Lazio player. If he hadnt he'd most likely have been fined. It doesnt suddenly mean he wants to play in Italy now, which totally contradicts, what has been said before regarding being homesick etc. I think he's just trying to be seen to do and say the right things at the moment.
    I'd be absolutely amazed if Morrison turns down playing at one of the top 3 teams in Italy and the chance for Champions / Europa League football to come to us though

Comment

• He wants & needs to knuckle down away from the poisonous British media. All those homesick rumours were waffle.

Playing in the Italian Super Cup against his old Utd teammate Pogba next month, hope he does well. More English players should be willing to go abroad.

Comment

• Non starter. He's a Lazio player.

Comment

• Can this bloody thread be closed????
          Kept the faith!

Comment

• Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
            Can this bloody thread be closed????
            Let's not jump the gun here.

Comment

• I see Ravel is playing mind games again.

He has just recently put a picture up on his Instagram page in the last two hours of him accepting his player of the month award from Phillip Beard on the Loftus Road pitch before a game.
              WE WILL BE PREMIER LEAGUE AGAIN......ONE DAY!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                I'd be absolutely amazed if Morrison turns down playing at one of the top 3 teams in Italy and the chance for Champions / Europa League football to come to us though
                Not suggesting us necessarilly, but the fact is, if he's homesick and doesnt want to live in Italy, that doesnt change overnight, hence i wouldn't be surprised if something happens with him before the window shuts.

Comment

• aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhh
                  Kept the faith!

Comment

• Is he offically a Lazio player now does anyone know?? Because if he's not happy a loan deal
                    Is very possible. No risk for anyone
                    Under Les Ferdinand:
                    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

• This ravel thread is becoming tedious
                      You Rsssssss

Comment

• He put up that photo of him and Phil Beard and has now changed his profile picture to him with the Playoff Final trophy. Wish something would just be confirmed.....
                        "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

• Originally posted by ConorM1882 View Post
                          He put up that photo of him and Phil Beard and has now changed his profile picture to him with the Playoff Final trophy. Wish something would just be confirmed.....
                          Just him playing silly bug.gers i reckon.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by ConorM1882 View Post
                            He put up that photo of him and Phil Beard and has now changed his profile picture to him with the Playoff Final trophy. Wish something would just be confirmed.....
                            That has been his profile picture on there for a couple of weeks now.....
                            WE WILL BE PREMIER LEAGUE AGAIN......ONE DAY!!

Comment

• He's probably been saying to people in Italy who don't know much about him that he won various trophies in England so just showing some evidence.... Someone should tell him the Air Asia sponsored QPR player of the month doesnt really cut it in the footballing world.

Comment

• Played in Lazio's pre season game and scored 2 and assisted 1. Italian papers hailing him as the new Gazza.

No chance of him coming back and it looks like he will revive his career, and best of luck to him. That's the end of that imo.
                                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Working...
                                X