No announcement yet.

Ravel latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This finally has some legs to it. Les is saying exactly the right things and will probably be key to this move and Ravel's hopeful turnaround

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      Where is there doom and gloom around the club? We have made 3 pretty decent signings and one debateable one (imo), and made those signings early, we seem to be taking a long overdue different approach to signing players too. I see no doom and gloom.
      My thoughts too.

The only doom and gloom is coming from the same people that don't know anything but doom and gloom. I'm pretty upbeat about things and happy with how we're going about our business at the moment!

Comment

Where is there doom and gloom around the club? We have made 3 pretty decent signings and one debateable one (imo), and made those signings early, we seem to be taking a long overdue different approach to signing players too. I see no doom and gloom.
        The doom and gloom stems from the youth team coach we appointed as manager !

Comment

Originally posted by QprQpr View Post
          Will you ever get bored of the same posting day in day out

Comment

Do us all a favour mate, STFU!!
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post

Comment

Maybe you and some others are not concerned about losing Austin, Phillips, Fer, being in a Championship that is very difficult to win promotion from and having to do this with a FFP fine hanging over the club, whilst trying to build a club with a rookie manager in charge, who so far has done little to suggest he will be good at the job of managing, but I know that there are others who are.

Signing some players from League 1 and a former player with very limited footballing ability is not in my view very positive. I am not looking forward to this season or spending the next 4 or 5 seasons at this level.

Comment

Blimey, it's like Marvin the paranoid android has morphed into a QPR fan. We've been relegated. We are cutting our cloth to suit. We are inevitably selling our most wanted players. All this is simply how it is, and certainly nothing to get depressed or stressed about. Personally I think the club is finally going about things in the right way, after nearly 4 seasons of doing it the wrong way. And this is a reason to be cheerful, not to wail and moan endlessly about it. Some people must actually be addicted to seeing the glass half empty. The reality of course, is that a glass can always be refilled.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                    I am not looking forward to this season or spending the next 4 or 5 seasons at this level.
                    Don't think any of us want that. Having said that, I would much prefer two or three if it means we can compete properly thereafter in the top division, rather than repeats of the last three years we spent in it. Absolutely embarrassing, shameful and horrible seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                      Don't think any of us want that. Having said that, I would much prefer two or three if it means we can compete properly thereafter in the top division, rather than repeats of the last three years we spent in it. Absolutely embarrassing, shameful and horrible seasons.
                      Much of last season could have been avoided had Fernandes had the sense to sack Redkrapp in October. November or December.

Pulis would have kept QPR up as he did WBA and Palace last season (the latter had a team much worse than QPR's yet ended up comfortably in mid table).

How long have Middlesboro, Ipswich, Birmingham, Sheffield Weds, Forest etc been trying to get back to the Premiership? 2 or 3 seasons huh.

In the end they got extremely lucky last season, but the hard work had been done by signing players who had been there and done it before like Simpson, Dunne, Barton, Henry, O'Neil, and of course potential match winners like Krancjar, and Phillips along with a natural goal scorer and then the inspirational loan signing of Morrison when the latter 2 suffered long term injuries.

So far the signings made appear nothing more than a hopeful gamble. I have seen enough relegations in my time to know just how difficult the future will be.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                          Much of last season could have been avoided had Fernandes had the sense to sack Redkrapp in October. November or December.

Pulis would have kept QPR up as he did WBA and Palace last season (the latter had a team much worse than QPR's yet ended up comfortably in mid table).

How long have Middlesboro, Ipswich, Birmingham, Sheffield Weds, Forest etc been trying to get back to the Premiership? 2 or 3 seasons huh.

In the end they got extremely lucky last season, but the hard work had been done by signing players who had been there and done it before like Simpson, Dunne, Barton, Henry, O'Neil, and of course potential match winners like Krancjar, and Phillips along with a natural goal scorer and then the inspirational loan signing of Morrison when the latter 2 suffered long term injuries.

So far the signings made appear nothing more than a hopeful gamble. I have seen enough relegations in my time to know just how difficult the future will be.
                          I'm sure you have seen us relegated plenty of times, like many of us.

I have seen us promoted at least as many though. All about perspective and a positive outlook.

Comment

I'm sure you have seen us relegated plenty of times, like many of us.

I have seen us promoted at least as many though. All about perspective and a positive outlook.
                            More like bury your heads in the sand

Comment

More like bury your heads in the sand
                              All pebbles down here mate.

Comment

All pebbles down here mate.
                                Nightmare for sandcastles Brights

Comment

Working...
                                X