No announcement yet.

Ravel latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe he as got his just deserts, http://www.london24.com/sport/footba...jury_1_4158758
    You Rsssssss

Comment

• Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
      Why cause he never signed for us??

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Why cause he never signed for us??
        A bit yeh, the geeza don't know what he wants in life, he just mucks people about, TBF to him I don't like any player to get injured so I hope he makes a speedy recovery
        You Rsssssss

Comment

• That's harsh, he gets slated in the media cos he wouldn't play ball with Fat Sam & his mates. #### em, hope Ravel recovers and does well.

Comment

• Originally posted by stationcafe View Post
            That's harsh, he gets slated in the media cos he wouldn't play ball with Fat Sam & his mates. #### em, hope Ravel recovers and does well.
            My view too. the kid wants to play football and has taken himself out of his comfort zone and gone abroad to get away from all the distractions which have led to him getting a bad rep. I personally hope it works out for him. shown more balls and courage then alot of other English players who follow the cash at home and sit on the bench which is the easy option

Comment

• Poor Rav. Hope its not as serious as it seems.

Anyone wishing these types of injuries on anyone needs a long hard look at themselves.

Comment

• Is he signing for us
                R's

Comment

Working...
                X