No announcement yet.

Ravel latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best suited to the country where he currently is, amongst tony soprano and the boys.can play real gangtas out there.

Comment

Haha some tarts on here.
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        Tbh I agree but I don't think you're understanding me and I will take that on my shoulders as I have clearly not explained myself. Of course every team needs workers. Derry and hill were fantastic examples of this and surprised me. The problem with Mackie is not his workrrate. Its just that he is not a v good player. He runs into corners never looks up and just because he had a purple patch like aygemang doesn't make him a good player. Wayne was a massive improvement in terms of quality and if we did go back up we would be stuck with players not capable of playing top flight football is Mackie. Every team needs a worker and for me it's players like milner who do something with it.
        In my opinion he is underrated. He scored goals for us in both the Championship and the Premier League and made plenty of assists. Sure, ill give you that he can at times be guilty of running round and not doing much but some on here reckon thats all he does. More often than not he caused defenders so many problems in both leagues it was unreal. Sure, there are better players than Mackie out there who do the same job. But at our current level Mackie is probably one of the best "tryers" we can hope for.
        I do apologise for my outburst, it seemed like you were saying we shouldn't sign any Mackie types, and I was clearly mistaken.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Morrison would be brilliant here. He knows the club & people & us fans know how talented he is

Please let him join Lazio!!
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
            Morrison would be brilliant here. He knows the club & people & us fans know how talented he is

Please let him join Lazio!!
            agreed, if we manage to sign ravel,byrne and gray this week i will be over the moon.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              agreed, if we manage to sign ravel,byrne and gray this week i will be over the moon.
              Yes I'd be well happy with that. Might lose a few this week tho

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                I think les and Ramsey being black might be exactly what he needs. Father figures. He is very thick but if sir les thinks he could control him and we have to trust him. We won't get promoted with you work donkeys
                Wasnt Sir Les a wrongun once? Or are the rumours about trashing the Blue Peter garden not true!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  Amen to that hitman. Also fordy pointed out the other day we are linked with Luke freeman who I would love to see at the club,

Comment

Would love him back, if he comes and we get a top striker us and derby will be really hard to best in this division, that would be my top two.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                      Regarding his lack of abilty to pass to a better positioned player that is something the coaches probably will adress.
                      He's 29 Shania. Bit old now to still need coaching on the basics.

The problem was we played him out of position on the wing when he's in fact a striker. Hopefully CR doesnt make the same mistake this time round.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                        He's 29 Shania. Bit old now to still need coaching on the basics.

The problem was we played him out of position on the wing when he's in fact a striker. Hopefully CR doesnt make the same mistake this time round.
                        But there's the problem. Doesn't score enough goals to be a striker. Too incompetent to keep the ball in as a winger. Right back might be best option.

Comment

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...ansfer-5919251

Comment

Lovely stuff, first time I have actually seen some quotes out of the club confirming we want him. Good to see some intent.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

he could be a signing that would lift a lot of the doom and gloom around the club at the moment. he looked a good player whilst on loan, and would hopefully be as good on a permanent deal.

QPR definitely need a player with his ability in the side, as long as there is a strong midfield behind him.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                                he could be a signing that would lift a lot of the doom and gloom around the club at the moment. he looked a good player whilst on loan, and would hopefully be as good on a permanent deal.

QPR definitely need a player with his ability in the side, as long as there is a strong midfield behind him.
                                Where is there doom and gloom around the club? We have made 3 pretty decent signings and one debateable one (imo), and made those signings early, we seem to be taking a long overdue different approach to signing players too. I see no doom and gloom.
                                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                                Luke Freeman - 6
                                Matt Smith - 6
                                Ebere Eze - 4
                                Joel Lynch - 3
                                Tomer Hemed - 3
                                Toni Leistner - 2
                                Massimo Luongo- 2
                                Angel Rangel - 2
                                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2