No announcement yet.

Ravel latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dave Mcintyre doesn´t impress me at all with his knowledge concerning QPR anymore.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
      Dave Mcintyre doesn´t impress me at all with his knowledge concerning QPR anymore.
      Pretty sure he wouldn't have a punt on something like that so risking his reputation.......

Comment

I wonder how much we have to pay for Lazio,if he comes?

Comment

Deal Close: Queens Park Rangers set to sign ex-West Ham United playmaker...

http://footballleagueworld.co.uk/dea...ed-playmaker/?

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            Pretty sure he wouldn't have a punt on something like that so risking his reputation.......
            I hope you are correct, even though I didn´t quite understand what you meant to say
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

His talent is massive, this is a game changer in our season for me
              Under Les Ferdinand:
              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Yepp, I would love it if he becomes a QPR player. I think he will like to play alongside players of his age.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                  I hope you are correct, even though I didn´t quite understand what you meant to say
                  Ha. Only saying Dave M wouldn't risk posting something like that without his being very confident it were true. Other sources have the story too, so here's hoping. Think, if he stays away from his gangbanging wanna be mates, Ravel might be a brilliant buy. He's so in the last chance saloon.

Comment

Just hope that if he does sign he shows a bit more apetite than he did towards the end of his last campaign with us.

A talented player no doubt but needs special handling
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Get rid of adel, bring in his doppleganger..

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Get rid of adel, bring in his doppleganger..
                        At least he trains!

Well here's hoping anyway....... Could be the difference in our team.

Comment

• Originally posted by klonk View Post
                          lots of twitchat (including dave mc) claiming that he's very likely to be coming now. no idea what's changed

David McIntyre ‏@davidmcintyre76 13m13 minutes ago
                          Now looking very likely indeed that #QPR will sign Ravel Morrison.
                          I said this yesterday.........

#INTHEKNOW
                          #NEWKINGITK
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                            I think McIntyre has always been pretty solid. Granted I don't always like or agree with what he says - but sometimes it's a case of "the truth hurts".

He wouldn't stick his neck out on this one if he wasn't sure IMHO.

Comment

• QPR move closer to signing former West Ham man Morrison...

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/q...-man-morrison?

Comment

• Originally posted by qpr View Post
                                His talent is massive, this is a game changer in our season for me
                                Not disagreeing he is a talent with room for great potential but I think we go over the top on him a bit what Iv'e seen of him he couldn't live the lazy burger munching fat toad at his best

Comment

Working...
                                X