No announcement yet.

Ravel latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mail are suggesting we are a bit concerned with Morrison's character. Whether something else has happened to put us off because his character has been well publicised I don't know. Shame, cracking player
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      He is def a Lazio player now, uploaded a photo of him training yesterday saying something along the lines of good to be back.

Shame, but onto the next one.
      Hmm, so much for insiders "Morrison has signed a three year deal"

Comment

• Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
        Mail are suggesting we are a bit concerned with Morrison's character. Whether something else has happened to put us off because his character has been well publicised I don't know. Shame, cracking player
        Which has since been rubbished by Ravel himself who just tweeted saying "Is this the man who wrote a lie.." and then tagged Simon Jones. Funnily enough he tagged the wrong Simon Jones but still, it was meant for the writer of the Mail article.

He has since deleted this tweet

Comment

• Originally posted by RoryTheRanger View Post
          Which has since been rubbished by Ravel himself who just tweeted saying "Is this the man who wrote a lie.." and then tagged Simon Jones. Funnily enough he tagged the wrong Simon Jones but still, it was meant for the writer of the Mail article.

He has since deleted this tweet
          What a melt, if you tweet something don't delete It

Comment

• Originally posted by QprQpr View Post
            What a melt, if you tweet something don't delete It
            Unless you tag the wrong person. Then you might want to.

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
              Unless you tag the wrong person. Then you might want to.
              Surely then you redo the tweet with the right person tagged but Ravel didn't. Was probably told to delete it by his agent

Comment

• Threads that go on for pages and pages usually means that ' someone is on the bus'. Ravel update... please keep comments coming.

Comment

• @morrisonravel: In Italy working hard and Focusing
                  & the English media Still want to write about me making up Stupid lies..

Let me Live please ��

Straight from the horses mouth. This ones over, shut down the thread.

Comment

• He'll be at Rangers the last day of the window. I KFA, but just have a feeling....

KFA? Know F ack All.

Comment

• The kid has talent and potential to be a great player but I can't see him coming to Rangers. He's gave his side, let's move on.

Comment

• So Ravel's seriously tweeting slating a reporter who dared to suggest his character is in question..... Really....???? Like that's not common knowledge, hence he's been effectively booted from a number of clubs and in the press over the years for all sorts of wrong reasons.

Such a tweet makes the kid look rather foolish to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                          He'll be at Rangers the last day of the window. I KFA, but just have a feeling....

KFA? Know F ack All.
                          Last day of the January transfer window I reckon...

Comment

• I dont necessarilly think this is iver yet myself anyway. He is probably legally obligated to report for pre season training as he's a signed up Lazio player. If he hadnt he'd most likely have been fined. It doesnt suddenly mean he wants to play in Italy now, which totally contradicts, what has been said before regarding being homesick etc. I think he's just trying to be seen to do and say the right things at the moment.

Comment

• Ah well,what might have been.Lets hope he continues to feel homesick.

http://www.london24.com/sport/footba...ebut_1_4149725

Comment

• Apparently the deal went south when Chris and Les went to the wrong supermarket. Basically it unravelled at Morrisons.

Comment

Working...
                                X