TWITTER
    @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
    Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

• Originally posted by alanfullerqpr View Post
      i think its a risk but more importantly a risk worth taking
      I think he'll be a great signing alan....proved his worth last time here. But this time he's here permanently, which will hopefully settle him down

Comment

• He could well be our best signing if he focuses and gets his head right.

Comment

• Originally posted by QprQpr View Post
          He could well be our best signing if he focuses and gets his head right.
          In the first leg of the semi's against Wigam, he worked his nuts off!
          Kept the faith!

Comment

• Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
            In the first leg of the semi's against Wigam, he worked his nuts off!
            That's the thing cali, he can do it and is potentially a fantastic signing.
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
              That's the thing cali, he can do it and is potentially a fantastic signing.
              His work rate for a skillful player was very high when he played with us, and he was suffering from a groin strain.

I hope we get him.
              Kept the faith!

Comment

His work rate for a skillful player was very high when he played with us, and he was suffering from a groin strain.

I hope we get him.
                Hope so
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I hope we get him.
                  a fully fit ravel would smash this division to peices
                  TWITTER
                  @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                  Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

• So desperately hope we sign the lad.. He will be coming to a club where the fans know him and love him... Once he's settled he'll tear the championship apart... Can't wait!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
                      So desperately hope we sign the lad.. He will be coming to a club where the fans know him and love him... Once he's settled he'll tear the championship apart... Can't wait!!!
                      Spot on !

Comment

• We could be on the verge of signing an ex Lazio and Man Utd player who was described by an opponent manager as Englands best player since Paul Gascoigne.

Kids only 22!! Mad!

Comment

• Check out this goal https://vine.co/v/OOhxtJKlP9x

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                            I think a lot of people have forgotten how poor we really were in the Championship. Nothing and No-one would have kept us up last season (IMO) and we are back at the level we can consistently compete at.
                            So you really think that Green, Dunne Caulker Onuoha Isla Fer Sandro Barton Henry Phillips Vargas Austin & Zamora etc are so poor that they couldnt have stayed up with a decent manager who could pick a team and choose tactics to suit them.
                            The squad was not far away from the likes of Villa, West Brom, Leicester, Palace, Sunderland & Newcastle.
                            The reason for being poor in the Champio ship was largely down to negative tactics,but dont foeget Caulker Isla Vargas and Fer were added to the squad effectively replacing Hill Simpson ONeil & Hoilett

Comment

• Ravel Morrison's QPR transfer talks 'at an advanced stage' — without him ever playing for Lazio...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...talks-5991576?

Comment

• Mail has it now.

QPR growing confident of securing Ravel Morrison’ for next season http://dailym.ai/1LL8UuF

Comment

Working...
                                X