Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1QPRDK
    replied
    And good luck to Taarabt. Hope he sorts it out.

Leave a comment:

• Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
    replied
    Fat porker. Let him rot at Genoa. Loved him but his greed & behavior tarnished that.

Leave a comment:

• 1QPRDK
    replied
    Why are there two threads claiming to be The ONE? Which is the real one? Which one is the other? And why can there only be one?

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...cussion-thread

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...cussion-thread
    Last edited by 1QPRDK; 05-01-2017, 02:07 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Ginger Ninja
    replied
    Good, keeps him as far as possible from us.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Mcleod
    replied
    Hes baaaaack! Genoa!

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/it/taara...della-lanterna

Leave a comment:

• James1979
    replied
    All these number 10s we have apparently and in my view they are all rubbish at playing in that position. To play there you should create and score goals. Either they can't score or don't create or both. At least the big man will try to influence a game. We need a talisman. He's a bit overweight, a bit of a nob sometimes and can be bloody frustrating but he's got talent. That sums up my football club and adel. Made for each other. Come on Ollie, you know it makes sense

Leave a comment:

• Ginger Ninja
    replied
    Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
    Nah no chance he would come back. And we don't like good players apparently.
    Adel is not a good player any more. Fact.

Leave a comment:

• maidstone_hoop
    replied
    Id bring back JET.

Can go missing in games but also has the ability to score goals!

Leave a comment:

• 1973 ranger
    replied
    Dave just wrap a flag around him if we cannot find any shorts to fit him. Would take him unfit over any of our current croc of ####. He was never the fittest 1st time around.

Leave a comment:

• dave58
    replied
    Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Of course he would come back if we approached him!!!! He's not doing anything else and not played first team game since joining benfica but he's passed it so no
    so it would take 6 months to get him fit what's the point and no shorts to fit his fat ar$e

Leave a comment:

• Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
    replied
    Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    I haven't one. But it ain't Adel. I think we're f acked with that s hit squad. I'd get rid of Luongo and Cherry for a start. Show ponies with no product. And get in a striker who can score.
    Gladwin, Sandro, Mackie, El Khayati, Can all join them.

Leave a comment:

• nanocopic
    replied
    Would like to see Adel back, wouldn't want Joey in a million years.

Leave a comment:

• qprjeff1882
    replied
    But i'd also have to say the only players i fear we will bring in will be lower league one if any at all.

Leave a comment:

• qprjeff1882
    replied
    Would take him a few months to get fit but if he was up for it to try and resurrect his career i'd have to say bring him in. But he won't be anywhere near our radar and i doubt TF would have him back.

Leave a comment:

• Gtleighsr3
    replied
    Id have Joey back,he may ,ok he is a cooooooooooooont but he put some words in to the squad.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X