• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hal9thou
    replied
    Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Redknapps fault never liked him from Spurs
    Awful man management. Just dire. 19th century.

Sooner have AT back than Harry, but without the right gaffer Adel is just lost. Back in the day I can imagine someone like El Tel getting a decent tune out of him, in fact Adel is a bit of throwback himself to the just turn up and play days.

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Redknapps fault never liked him from Spurs

Leave a comment:

• peterlund.dk
    replied
    Originally posted by klonk View Post
    i reckon it was the trousers that put them off....

There's only one thing in this picture, that isn't off-pudding.

Leave a comment:

• klonk
    replied
    Originally posted by peterlund.dk View Post
    It's off!! (LINK)

My translation of the statements from the Sporting Director of TSV 1860 München in the linked article above:
    "When it comes to transfers of this magnitude, it's important that you get to know him (AT), that you talk to him. And things have to be right there, but one or two things just weren't right. Adel has left München again."
    "It just didn't fit into the mentality/ethos of 1860 (club, not year). And we said to ourselves: We're just not going to do it. In such a case, you have to be 100% certain. And we weren't."
    "I intentionally didn't confirm this transfer all day (Thursday), because I wanted to be absolutely sure. And now I can say with 100% certainty, that the transfer won't happen."
    i reckon it was the trousers that put them off....

Leave a comment:

• peterlund.dk
    replied
    It's off!! (LINK)

My translation of the statements from the Sporting Director of TSV 1860 München in the linked article above:
    "When it comes to transfers of this magnitude, it's important that you get to know him (AT), that you talk to him. And things have to be right there, but one or two things just weren't right. Adel has left München again."
    "It just didn't fit into the mentality/ethos of 1860 (club, not year). And we said to ourselves: We're just not going to do it. In such a case, you have to be 100% certain. And we weren't."
    "I intentionally didn't confirm this transfer all day (Thursday), because I wanted to be absolutely sure. And now I can say with 100% certainty, that the transfer won't happen."
    Last edited by peterlund.dk; 08-07-2016, 09:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied
    I don't even understand how this move will be possible. He has a 4 years on his contract at Benfica, you know he's not walking away from that to play 2nd tier football in Germany. It can only mean that Benfica are prepared to cut their losses and pay him off or it will be a loan move.

It is such an incredible waste of talent and such a shame. Astounds me that so many QPR fans would have this guy back at Loftus Road.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    aint going to give up his fat paycheck Benfica continue to give him up to 2020. Loan move perhaps, but will never make the grade at any sort of top level imho

Leave a comment:

• miniwren
    replied
    I bet he heard the name Munich and just assumed it was Bayern!

Leave a comment:

• 1QPRDK
    replied
    Considering Bavarian cuisine, we might actually see a fit and lean Adel by the end of the year.
    Won´t be a problem. Most of it is with pork. I love Allah?

Leave a comment:

• peterlund.dk
    replied
    Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
    Fit as a fiddle. No need for that scientific nonsense:
    Considering Bavarian cuisine, we might actually see a fit and lean Adel by the end of the year.

Leave a comment:

• 1QPRDK
    replied
    Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    Did they weigh him????
    Fit as a fiddle. No need for that scientific nonsense:

Leave a comment:

• Rangers77
    replied
    Says that he has completed the medical and only the signatures are missing now.
    Did they weigh him????

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    I would not have him back personally but do you reckon if he did approach he would say yes it still see us as too small

Leave a comment:

• klonk
    replied

looking lean, mean and super keen!

Leave a comment:

• peterlund.dk
    replied
    Says that he has completed the medical and only the signatures are missing now.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X