Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• acricketer
    replied
    I think we're lacking an exciting player. Charlie's fine if he gets service ..where's the magic?

Leave a comment:

• Westway
    replied
    Get him back!

Leave a comment:

• californiahoop
    replied
    Yep

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Doesn't it show how well Warnock, Derry and the rest handled him

Leave a comment:

• californiahoop
    replied
    Because it's sad, the guy has more natural skill the Ronaldo but 1% of his application, he could have been anything!!!

Leave a comment:

• Awin
    replied
    I suppose because he was with us on and off for nearly 6 years

Leave a comment:

• Stanley
    replied
    Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
    How has this thread lasted so long?
    Quite simply, because people keep posting news stories on him. This one with his issues at Benfica being the latest example.

Leave a comment:

• Alanwycombe
    replied
    Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
    Agree. Fat pr!ck
    How has this thread lasted so long? One season then he let himself and all of us down. Total ######rrrr....

Leave a comment:

• Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
    replied
    Originally posted by dave58 View Post
    Fu(k me are we still talking about this FAT W####R, he's gone lets get over it, let it go! Some people just can't move on!!!!!!!
    Agree. Fat pr!ck

Leave a comment:

• dave58
    replied
    Fu(k me are we still talking about this FAT W####R, he's gone lets get over it, let it go! Some people just can't move on!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• A Man Without A Clue
    replied
    The way he's carried on behaving there, has made some posters across all the QPR MBs look very foolish. You know who you are.

Leave a comment:

• peterlund.dk
    replied
    Rui Vitória out!

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    I doubt you were ever in the pub after 75 mins when adel played but great shame he is wasting all that talent. Benfica was a massive move for him and he mad blowing the opportunity
    WeAre loved the guy as much as anyone else in the promo season there was not a bigger fan than me but thats all hes offered us his cult status is based on one season in 2nd tier football.

totally right so so so much talent but equal lack of heart and commitment. At the end of his career the biggest club he will have played for on a semi consistent basis will be little old QPR. As you say total waste of a gift and talent

Leave a comment:

• Rangers77
    replied
    I doubt you were ever in the pub after 75 mins when adel played but great shame he is wasting all that talent. Benfica was a massive move for him and he mad blowing the opportunity
    Hmmm. Lost 6-0 to Fukuam with fatso in the side. And we're destroyed by Palace in one of his three appearances last season.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Mcleod
    replied
    Adel was in the kebab shop on the edgeware road after 75 minutes the last time we played fulham.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X