X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FurtiveFox
    replied
    Fatboy Slim but without the Slim.

I hear his next port of call may be Japan.

Leave a comment:

• Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
    replied
    Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    Sorry, I don't see where Greg had a go at anyone for discussing Adel...
    I quoted the wrong post. You can crawl out of his arris now ginger nut

Leave a comment:

• Yousef
    replied
    Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
    His contract will be up in four years and we can take another look at him then. As he hasn't played much, he'll still be fresh.
    A good job is waiting for him at the dressing room

Leave a comment:

• A Man Without A Clue
    replied
    Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
    His contract will be up in four years and we can take another look at him then. As he hasn't played much, he'll still be fresh.
    The grass is not always greener eh!

Leave a comment:

• Olly
    replied
    Last edited by Olly; 06-06-2016, 09:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bakes8
    replied
    Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    ...hence the great length of this discussion. He seems very marmitesque, doesn't he. There you go, I've even managed to invent a new word for him
    If anyone was marmite the season he got us promoted, please step forward now.

The bloke was a genius. Admittedly a fat arrogant genius, but that season he played was unreal in Qpr terms.

He was clearly a waster but he was no Barton style badboy bully who ruled the dressing room, this was a bloke who needed a Warnock type boss to love him and get the best out of.

I'm gutted he's ####ed, but love him for the season he gave me (us).

Leave a comment:

• Ginger Ninja
    replied
    Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
    Sorry for discussing a former QPR player on a QPR discussion board. Apologies.
    Sorry, I don't see where Greg had a go at anyone for discussing Adel...

Leave a comment:

• Stanley
    replied
    Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    amazed so many still feel obliged to stick up for him
    ...hence the great length of this discussion. He seems very marmitesque, doesn't he. There you go, I've even managed to invent a new word for him

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Originally posted by James1979 View Post
    Whereas all our other players have disrespected the club and us fans by just generally being poor at football.
    Would put verbal disrespect in different league to someone not having ability amazed so many still feel obliged to stick up for him

Leave a comment:

• James1979
    replied
    Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
    I moved on the second he disrespected the club and its fans by not getting his head down and getting back into the side. He didn't want to be here and made that pretty clear. Brilliant player but a grade A, 24 carrot ######.
    Whereas all our other players have disrespected the club and us fans by just generally being poor at football.

Leave a comment:

• Yousef
    replied
    Oh dear seriously???!!!

Leave a comment:

• Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
    replied
    Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
    I moved on the second he disrespected the club and its fans by not getting his head down and getting back into the side. He didn't want to be here and made that pretty clear. Brilliant player but a grade A, 24 carrot ######.
    Sorry for discussing a former QPR player on a QPR discussion board. Apologies.

Leave a comment:

• Greg1882
    replied
    Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Until we find a player with 1 3rd of his flair and ability it's tough for any rangers fan to move on.

Leave a comment:

• WeAreQPR12
    replied
    Originally posted by dave58 View Post
    I really cant believe that we are still still discussing fat boy hasn't played for his new club hardly, a wasted talent, some people just can't move on
    Until we find a player with 1 3rd of his flair and ability it's tough for any rangers fan to move on.

Leave a comment:

• acricketer
    replied
    Originally posted by dave58 View Post
    I really cant believe that we are still still discussing fat boy hasn't played for his new club hardly, a wasted talent, some people just can't move on
    Including Adel. He's now too heavy to move on!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X