No announcement yet.

Ian Holloway - Odds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest he has been since yesterday. Robinson is the latest one to be punted. The odds are a bit of joke as clearly no one knows. Only 1 person can get the job so 4 of them so called punts will be wrong.

Comment

• All guesswork aint it.
      Just please not Ollie again.
      Would rather Timmy and thats saying something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Ollie 10/3

This is actually going to happen isnt it???
        Shows how desperate we are if it does,massive backwards step for us if it happens,maybe Clement or sherwood don't want the job

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          All guesswork aint it.
          Just please not Ollie again.
          Would rather Timmy and thats saying something.
          I'd actually prefer Robinson ahead of Him

Comment

• The only thing I can think for it is that he's a decent guy who would work his balls off to make it work and know it was time to go if it didn't. Paul Clement is the outstanding candidate, but when did we ever pick the outstanding candidate?

Comment

• Very underwhelming at the moment although nothing official yet but if it isn't Clement, Rowett or Sherwood then think a lot of people will be extremely disappointed, myself included.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
                Very underwhelming at the moment although nothing official yet but if it isn't Clement, Rowett or Sherwood then think a lot of people will be extremely disappointed, myself included.
                Think if it is Sherwood a lot of people WILL be disappointed

Comment

• I think Clement is a good shout but how is he the outstanding candidate for a managers job when all his success is as a coach. All his great work is with world class players with us he has in some cases world class shite.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                    Think if it is Sherwood a lot of people WILL be disappointed
                    I would much prefer Sherwood ahead of Olly,Robinson, Powell etc

Comment

• Sherwood over Robinson all day long.

Comment

• Got a weird feeling it might be Robinson.

Comment

• Looks like we have spoke to Ollie on Monday where the odds went down, Rowett potentially yesterday hence his price crashing down and Robinson today as his have come down from 20-1 first thing to.5 or 6-1. The one thing that certain is they do not and have not targetted one man which is dissapointing as look where this process got us with JFH.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                            Got a weird feeling it might be Robinson.
                            Wouldn't mind that to be honest but can see this board in absolute meltdown if it is.

Comment

• Not for me but the team is more important.

Comment

• No to Robinson and Ollie ...

Cant see Rowlett coming here - why would he ??

I think it will be TS, although if Clement was appointed i think most people would be ok with that ,,

Comment

Working...
                                X