Ian Holloway - Odds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
    Dave Mc suggesting it could be Holloway but he's no where near 1st choice.
    ie a completely meaningless statement.

Comment

• If the case why ####ing appoint him

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
        ie a completely meaningless statement.
        Not really, it means he's back up option if we can't get who we actually want.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
          Not really, it means he's back up option if we can't get who we actually want.
          Then why didn't he say that in plain English? He's just filling space, 'could be' could mean anything at all.

Much more worrying is the fact that Olly keeps shortening up everywhere.

Comment

• I'd prefer the sacked MK Dons manager to Holloway,would be an awful appointment, and a massive slap in the face to the QPR board that this was the best we could get !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
              I'd prefer the sacked MK Dons manager to Holloway,would be an awful appointment, and a massive slap in the face to the QPR board that this was the best we could get !!
              It will be Holloway mate, Rowett never coming here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                I'd prefer the sacked MK Dons manager to Holloway,would be an awful appointment, and a massive slap in the face to the QPR board that this was the best we could get !!
                You would prefer someone who left the mk dons 20th in league one following a pathetic performance in the championship over a club man who's whipped this place up before, restored some excitement in the club when it was down on its #### and gave us a club that we could be proud of again. Add to that promotion to the premier league with bloody Blackpool and palace. I know he's not everyone's cup of tea but really?

Comment

• Agree Greg, But no long term plan in place so does not do too much for me. Having said that prefer Ollie to Robinson all day long.

Comment

• Originally posted by Westway View Post
                    Holloway, Bircham & Ainsworth dream team.
                    Stop teasing, would love this

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                      Agree Greg, But no long term plan in place so does not do too much for me. Having said that prefer Ollie to Robinson all day long.
                      Can't see him being a long term appointment mate. However if he did come in and recreated the same spirit as before both on and off the pitch and got the team going in the right direction playing some half decent football then it's win win. If he falls over then #### him off in the summer and go all out to get rowett. It's always going to be hard prising someone away mid season like this. We only got warnock because palace were in administration

Comment

• 4/6 now.

Have the bookies ever been this busy or up and down?

Comment

• It would seem to me others, Sherwood, Clement, etc are turning us down and we are now running out of actual options. Olly coming back is not the answer, I forgot how poor Millwall did with him in charge. Loved him but not now even with Birch, Rowlands etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
                            It would seem to me others, Sherwood, Clement, etc are turning us down and we are now running out of actual options. Olly coming back is not the answer, I forgot how poor Millwall did with him in charge. Loved him but not now even with Birch, Rowlands etc.
                            Exactly how i feel Kit. My old man agrees also who's a massive Holloway fan. He should stick to his pundit gig

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                              You would prefer someone who left the mk dons 20th in league one following a pathetic performance in the championship over a club man who's whipped this place up before, restored some excitement in the club when it was down on its #### and gave us a club that we could be proud of again. Add to that promotion to the premier league with bloody Blackpool and palace. I know he's not everyone's cup of tea but really?
                              I agree I'd prefer Holloway to Robinson but you can't compare the mess were in now to back then. We now have owners who think we have some sort of right to be top six despite making cuts left, right and centre. Most of our players are on around £15k a week compared to the players Holloway first signed who actually wanted to play football rather than pick up a wage. Football has changed massively since those days.

Granted he done brilliantly with Blackpool and decent with Palace in the Championship but on the flip side he took Leicester down and got sacked by Millwall with them 2nd bottom.

With our current squad, I'd fear relegation with the appointment of Holloway or Robinson.

Comment

• Holloway return = desperately trying to win back the fans with a PR stunt.

Idiotic.

Comment

Working...
                                X