Ian Holloway - Odds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bill View Post
    Would not surprise me at all another Ferdinand fall guy,it will be someone like this if he stays,not saying there is any truth in this
    but this is the sort of appointment i expect if it is left to LF.
    Becauae he is brack. Now if ever there was an elephant in the room...

Just saw a snippet on bbc re; black british and proud or sonething. 'comedian' bird "evetyone wants to be us, wants our physicallity, wants our musicallity".. Imagine anyone else saying this sh.ite

Jesus wept, blurd clart

Comment

like to remember Ollie for his early days at Rangers, a true legend who worked miracles. His last few months were a disaster and he really lost the plot. I'd fancy Warburton, with Clint or Shaun as his No. 2
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Please not Ollie
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Dunraven View Post
          Becauae he is brack. Now if ever there was an elephant in the room...

Just saw a snippet on bbc re; black british and proud or sonething. 'comedian' bird "evetyone wants to be us, wants our physicallity, wants our musicallity".. Imagine anyone else saying this sh.ite

Jesus wept, blurd clart
          If you see it that way its your problem not mine

Comment

Why come to us when he is kicking about on sky doing the goals with higgingbottom.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
              Why come to us when he is kicking about on sky doing the goals with higgingbottom.
              Fair point

Comment

What about Gary Neville?

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                  No thanks

He was dire towards the end of his last spell with us and possible even worse then JFH with his tactics
                  This. Tinkerman W12. Players out of position, weird substitutions, daft post match interviews.....sound familiar?

Comment

14/1 now on PP. Wouldn't pay any attention to these manager markets opening and closing. Someones making money and its not the punters.

Comment

Shame it wasn't 3 weeks back. Could of been warnock

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                        If you see it that way its your problem not mine
                        No problems here, Bill. Took the 'white flight' a few years ago.

Comment

Has to be someone who dresses on the left.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunraven View Post
                            No problems here, Bill. Took the 'white flight' a few years ago.
                            fair enough

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                              I actually didn't mind Richard Pacquette, scored a couple of screamers for us but never quite made it.

Santos on the other hand was a very average and often clumsy defender who Ollie seemed to think could do a job up front. Drove me mental turning up about 4 or 5 games in a row to see the team sheet with Santos up top.

To be honest, I've never forgiven Ollie for the tactical shambles that was his last 6 months with the club. Really tarnished his time with the club for me, despite the good times!
                              wasnt we in bout 12th when he went, hardly disasterous really, & wasnt he using certain players like santos cos he had no funds to get any strikers in! Id love him back, hes qpr through and through, if it didnt work out no worries, but personally think hes improved tactically since last with us! Could even see where jimmy was going wrong!
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                                wasnt we in bout 12th when he went, hardly disasterous really, & wasnt he using certain players like santos cos he had no funds to get any strikers in! Id love him back, hes qpr through and through, if it didnt work out no worries, but personally think hes improved tactically since last with us! Could even see where jimmy was going wrong!
                                All Ollie knows is building morale, tactically he isn't even Championship standard. Far, far better options out there. If we are gonna go for a fans favourite style manager like this, I'd even sooner we went for Gareth Ainsworth than Ollie!

Comment

Working...
                                X