• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
    Did you go to Hillsboro
    Did you go to the semi against Oldham

Comment

• Yes I did Bill and that was in Div 2 when promoted were churned out dogshit week in week out.

Comment

• Was at the semi v oldham could have gone either way and Day made a worldy late on.

Comment

• Whilst not overly enthusiastic if Ollie got the job, I'm sure as soon as he's announced at Loftus Road on the first game back I would be 100% behind his appointment. Maybe even after his first press conference!

Any thought if Birch would be his right hand man?
          My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
            Yes I did Bill and that was in Div 2 when promoted were churned out dogshit week in week out.
            And the quality in this league is so much better is it

Comment

• You're fighting a bit of a lost cause I'm afraid Bill. He only got 3 votes on the poll here.

Comment

• Get behind him of course do I think or believe his is the best we can get then no.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
                  Any thought if Birch would be his right hand man?
                  God help us.

Comment

• Didn't Holloway only really ever get us mid-table Championship? Perfect for this bang average squad - expectations of mid-table all round met every year.

Comment

• Do not use Div 2 or League 1 as it is now to compare football because when promoted we signed the legend that is Georges Santos who ended up playing up front.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                        Didn't Holloway only really ever get us mid-table Championship? Perfect for this bang average squad - expectations of mid-table all round met every year.
                        Sadly not up to our owners expectations...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                          Sadly not up to our owners expectations...
                          They're deluded and always have been.

Comment

• Clement has been my first choice throughout but if we're not gonna get him I'd happily take Ollie or Rowett above Sherwood, Zola, Cotterill, Robinson etc.

People mentioning Ollie'a disastrous Millwall tenure, he inherited a squad of absolute dross and gave it a go, don't really blame him for what happened there. Think with the squad he'd inherit here, he could do alright. At least he might bring back a bit of passion and if he can get the boys playing, atmosphere!
                            "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

• His tactics and formations near the end were as odd as JFH's

Comment

• Sky sports news:
                                2 candidates so far: Holloway and Rowett
                                Holloway interviewed on monday
                                No official approach for Rowett yet
                                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Working...
                                X