No announcement yet.

Ian Holloway - Odds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 67.5% no to Olly. Not exactly the fans' choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
      I'm with you on this one. I think is exactly what our players need after a year of watching paint dry, let the shackles off a bit. I've had certain managers over the years who've had an infectious attitude and outlook and it just makes you want to do more. Footballs no different
      Excactly because you look forward to going to work which in turn lifts the spirits

Comment

• Another point is IH worked with us through the bucket days.. never complained and got on with his job.

I think where the club and our reputation currently stands he could be the manager to halt the mallaise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
          67.5% no to Olly. Not exactly the fans' choice.
          on this board

Comment

• Santos ended up front Bill so thats where I say Carlos Henri ending up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
              on this board
              Or any other board ,try the rest of them and see for yourself,very few want Holloway

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                Santos ended up front Bill so thats where I say Carlos Henri ending up.
                Yes but i bet it gave you a laugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                  Or any other board ,try the rest of them and see for yourself,very few want Holloway
                  The difference between who we want and who we can get is massive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
                    Another point is IH worked with us through the bucket days.. never complained and got on with his job.

I think where the club and our reputation currently stands he could be the manager to halt the mallaise.
                    The problem is, the owners want more? Is there really going to be a difference between Holloway and Jimmy? Apart from press conferences, I see little to no change and we'll be looking for another manager in a years time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                      Not really bothered about what this board or any other board says just my opinion

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
                        The difference between who we want and who we can get is massive.
                        this

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
                          on this board
                          Well, aren't we all QPR fans on here? Fairly accurate straw poll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                            The problem is, the owners want more? Is there really going to be a difference between Holloway and Jimmy? Apart from press conferences, I see little to no change and we'll be looking for another manager in a years time.
                            Difference being 2 up front and 2 wingers.

Comment

• Bill just £50 on him for the golden boot

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                                The owners want more i notice you put a question mark,i believe they just want to keep the fans shall we say moderately happy until OAC when they can recoup some of
                                the boards money.Now if by some miracle we get promoted then so be it,that is a bonus or if we get in the playoffs that is a bonus.

The name of the game is to keep the light burning until uncle and co can get some of their money back nothing more nothing less and with Holloway ther will be some heartache
                                but a lot of fun as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X