Ian Holloway - Odds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
    I agree I'd prefer Holloway to Robinson but you can't compare the mess were in now to back then. We now have owners who think we have some sort of right to be top six despite making cuts left, right and centre. Most of our players are on around £15k a week compared to the players Holloway first signed who actually wanted to play football rather than pick up a wage. Football has changed massively since those days.

Granted he done brilliantly with Blackpool and decent with Palace in the Championship but on the flip side he took Leicester down and got sacked by Millwall with them 2nd bottom.

With our current squad, I'd fear relegation with the appointment of Holloway or Robinson.

I actually think we've got a decent squad. Look how awful we've been under jfh and we're still middle of the road. Think we'd be fine personally but get what your saying about the level we were at then compared to now. Just think he wouldn't be the worst appointment in the world like some are suggesting

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
      Holloway return = desperately trying to win back the fans with a PR stunt.

Idiotic.
      But most fans don't want him back,just look at the poll done here on this board.scrapping the end of the barrel and will just prove that nobody decent will work with Les

Comment

• Originally posted by Quaz View Post
        Stop teasing, would love this
        Why? It'd be ####. Sure there'd be loads of spirit and all that but on the pitch we'd be worse than we are now.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          Why? It'd be ####. Sure there'd be loads of spirit and all that but on the pitch we'd be worse than we are now.
          be better than we are now until the end of the season
          managers rarely move midseason

Comment

• Installing ollie as manager would smack of desperation imo,there are some decent managers available or whom we should be targeting.

Comment

• Ollie has had a roller coaster of a managerial career. Love him as a character. I could actually see him defying the odds and being a real success here. Will have learned from his experiences, good and bad, since last boss at Loftus Road. Would be highly motivated to do well.

Sensible choice would be someone like Clement but part of me would be curious to see how Ollie did.

Comment

• Deary me, If the Board now chooses to appoint Holloway it will in effect mean that the die hard-group of supports has the final say in important club matters.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

• rowetts odds are tumbling now.

11/4 second fav with bet victor

holloway is 4/9 on with robinson drifting out to 7s
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Don't see why Rowletts odds are tumbling if he's not been given permission to speak to us

Comment

• His odds are tumbling because he is the man we want. Now it is up to our mob to find a way to get it done.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                        His odds are tumbling because he is the man we want. Now it is up to our mob to find a way to get it done.
                        bit of compo to brum.

nice 3-4 year contract with a yearly rise depending on league position.

promotion bonus.

cool 1mil per year salary.

watch him build our club up.

holloway and in 12 months time we will be back to square one.

Comment

• forgot to add, tell the dof to back off when its comes to signing players, just let him do the negotiations for the players that rowett wants.

Comment

• This is the one to get and now is the time to get him. With you Hits been my number 1 choice all along and think we should do whatever needed to make it happen. The money Fernandes has wasted makes this a no brainer.

Comment

• Zola now being backed. What a ####ing circus and what a balls up they have made of this.

Comment

• The fact is that the market is inconclusive and there is still very little money on the exchanges. All this tells me no one has a clue. And that maybe a really good thing, they should play it close and take their time. Another fvck up could be very expensive.

Comment

Working...
                                X