No announcement yet.

Ian Holloway - Odds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave Mc suggesting it could be Holloway but he's no where near 1st choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
      Dave Mc suggesting it could be Holloway but he's no where near 1st choice.
      Maybe suggesting the can't get there number 1 target , or there first choice isn't interested in the position

Comment

• Originally posted by winalotto View Post
        Maybe suggesting the can't get there number 1 target , or there first choice isn't interested in the position
        This is probably why we should of had a plan before we sacked JFH.

Comment

I'm sure they had , but in football people change there minds ( quite often ) and can leave you up the creek

Comment

I always assumed they did !!

Comment

• if they dont put holloway in charge i predict a riot
              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• I predict I riot if they do

Comment

• Originally posted by qprted View Post
                  if they dont put holloway in charge i predict a riot
                  Christ almighty, you obviously don't read any of the other comments left on this board,either that or you are completely mad!!!.....there will be a riot IF Holloway gets the job

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                    Christ almighty, you obviously don't read any of the other comments left on this board,either that or you are completely mad!!!.....there will be a riot IF Holloway gets the job
                    Better get yer helmet and shield out then

Comment

• Don't expect a riot either way. Massive over reaction as usual on here. The only two on the list that would be met with any form of resistance would be Powell and Robinson. There are plenty of people who would be delighted of Ollie got it so it would absolutely not cause a riot. Few keyboard warriors might have a moan but the majority of the crowd inside hq would get behind him

Comment

• Don't want Holloway but would have him over Robinson

Comment

• We want Clement but end up with Holloway, jesus wept!

Absolute circus! Holloway or whatever mug gets the job will be sacked within 12 months because the clowns in charge think we should be challenging for promotion despite having a budget nowhere near big enough and pony players.

5 years this circus have been here and what have they achieved apart from racking up huge debts (thankfully they've coughed up), employing absolute lemons in financial and football positions and generally taking us backwards? No training ground, no stadium and from the premier league to relegation fodder in the championship. Going one way under this lot from day one and still no sign of 'lessons learnt'. Maybe they'll sell up when we end up in League One?

Comment

• Sometimes your better with the devil you know then the devil you don't. I hear JFH is available

Comment

• With you dogs. 12 months maximum for either of tbe 2 of them and back here same time same place next year. Whatever Fernandes is as a person he must biggest the most incompetent chairman there has ever been.

Comment

• If Holloway, Robinson, Cotterill or Powell get it, then I suppose there's always Gina Miller.

Comment

Working...
                                X