No announcement yet.

Ian Holloway - Odds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think the day about questioning the bumbling chairman are long gone. You could not make it up and badly QPR has been since August 2011. He will appoint someone come out with the same PR ######## and in 12-18 months we will be in the same position all over again.

Comment

• I can't understand why the board are getting flack for what is speculation! Have they appointed anyone? no. have they said they have offered the job to someone? no. Yet people are claiming they don't have a clue about an appointment they haven't made!! Speculation!! Press bullsh!t!! Interwebbers guessing!!! Lets face it a day ago you could get 6-1 on a 2 candidate race and won!

Comment

• Originally posted by TimPR78 View Post
        I can't understand why the board are getting flack for what is speculation! Have they appointed anyone? no. have they said they have offered the job to someone? no. Yet people are claiming they don't have a clue about an appointment they haven't made!! Speculation!! Press bullsh!t!! Interwebbers guessing!!! Lets face it a day ago you could get 6-1 on a 2 candidate race and won!
        Its a football internet site. Rumours, speculation, lies are all talking points.

Just saying.

Comment

• I agree it aint happened yet, so the carnting off of Unc etc is a bit premature and harsh.
          Timmy was the manager three days ago.

Who did that poll by the way? ha ha ha ha ha.

Would you rather catch your missus shagging the whole army or the whole r.a.f?
          Would you rather die of burning or drowning?

Comment

• Its all ollie now as ollie hysteria hits the streets of loftus road
            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• My criticism of Fernandes is based on over 5 years of mismanagement and incompetence and not 3 days of speculation

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                Its a football internet site. Rumours, speculation, lies are all talking points.

Just saying.

That's fair enough to discuss the merits of who we want and don't want and all that cr^p, I totally understand that, but to dig out the board for a rumour that is pure speculation and is probably b0ll0cks seems stupid, they got enough to answer for stuff they have actually done!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                  My criticism of Fernandes is based on over 5 years of mismanagement and incompetence and not 3 days of speculation
                  My comment was in genera,l not a dig at your post at all

Comment

• Never took it like that Tim, Just pissed off with how many times this idiot can lead us up the wrong path. The amount of money spent yet we do not have a single asset to our name in our ranks. He is the major reason our club is in the state it is in.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                      Never took it like that Tim, Just pissed off with how many times this idiot can lead us up the wrong path. The amount of money spent yet we do not have a single asset to our name in our ranks. He is the major reason our club is in the state it is in.
                      What state are we in ?
                      Not in our rightful place in the premiership were we belong and have been all through our history?
                      Only thing thats in a state is Tones bank balance,

Comment

• Not a bad appointment until the end of the season. He "might" get us going and reach the playoffs which is probably why Tony is considering taking a chance. On the other hand its a bit of a short term stop gap and we will be back to square one in the summer.

Comment

• Looks like we're really struggling to get our preferences to say 'yes'. Suspect that would be the reason if we end up with IH.

Comment

• Kevin. He took over after promotion and has spunked over 300 million on making us a bottom half championship team with not too many sell on assets that to me is not a good way to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by qprted View Post
                              Its all ollie now as ollie hysteria hits the streets of loftus road
                              A bit like when Ian Dowie was appointed ?

Comment

• olly signs

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/ossett...ns-624082.html
                                R's

Comment

Working...
                                X