No announcement yet.

Ian Holloway - Odds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why would he come to us when he has all them dolly birds at sky every day. Hard choice that All them filly's or our motley crew.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
      All Ollie knows is building morale, tactically he isn't even Championship standard. Far, far better options out there. If we are gonna go for a fans favourite style manager like this, I'd even sooner we went for Gareth Ainsworth than Ollie!
      Isnt even championship standard lol, what a load of rubbish, he dix well with a poor blackpool side in the prem
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Just saw David oldfield in list. Didn't he do tubular bells?

Comment

Mike Oldfield did tubular bells and David Oldfield gave JFH his tactics.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
            Isnt even championship standard lol, what a load of rubbish, he dix well with a poor blackpool side in the prem
            Yeah, and either side of that he's been disastrous at Leicester & Millwall and pretty awful at Palace too. You won't convince me otherwise, tactically the guy has no idea. He's got where he's got by knowing how to build morale and get players playing for him. Now there is a place for that (when it comes off of course) but there are far better managers we could attract!

Comment

Ya Holloway would be a strange appointment and a very unambitious one,that aside I'd still prefer him to the sacked miton key dons manager

Comment

Good news is Robinson is drifting.

Top 3 contenders are now Sherwood, Ollie then Clement!

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                  So Mike would be best

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                    Good news is Robinson is drifting.

Top 3 contenders are now Sherwood, Ollie then Clement!
                    Clement no 1 choice ,Timmy over Holloway

Comment

Betting on this is rubbish. I copped a few quid on Gary Hooper's saga from Celtic to us or Norwich a few years ago. Norwich at 1 point were 2-9 having not made a bid even though ours was accepted. He drifted out with us going the other way. The odds on these markets are not straight forward and would not take too much notice just yet unless there is inside info.

Comment

Clement has just started following TF just now!

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                          Must say masterful piece of music by Mike...he was only 20 or something plus as a film track ......

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                            Richard KeysVerified account
                            ‏@richardajkeys
                            Tim Sherwood tells beINSports he's had no contact with QPR but would be happy to talk. I hear the smart money is on Steve Cotterill
                            Definitely think Cotterill has a chance

Comment

According to Sky, Clement is alledgedly keen on the job.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Ollie-love the guy ... Next manager-no way please .....

I don't believe we need any ex QPR favourites, Gareth ainsworth included ... Lets keep the good memories and don't spoil them ..

The more I think about it the more I think that TS wouldn't be such an awful appointment ... Got to be better than Robinson .

Not sure about Cotterill ... What does he have on his CV ??

Comment

Working...
                                X