No announcement yet.

Ian Holloway - Odds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rather we targeted one man and went that route as that would stop all the nonsense and we would then know who our man is.

Comment

• Holloway is definately our man hes the king of loftus road and will take us back up to the promised land hes done it twice before once with palace and once with blackpool

lets get it on
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• Originally posted by qprted View Post
        Holloway is definately our man
        Love Olly but defensively......... plus it would just consolidate Les, we need a gaffer with clout.

Comment

• Olliemania

Its gone off big time hes odds on now and everybody has got exited at the return of the special one
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• Special for the wrong reason !

Comment

Its gone off big time hes odds on now and everybody has got exited at the return of the special one
              No. No they aren't. Anybody with half a brain will realise bringing Olli back would be a horrendous appointment.

Nor will it happen either, so settle down. You think Ollie is a long term appointment? he didn't exactly cover himself in glory at Millwall recently. He's never cut it as a manager in the prem. Hardly has a history of developing youth either.

Once again though, some of the morons that support this club are thinking short term and think Ollie will come in, unite the players and we'll make the playoffs...

Genuinely glad our fans don't get a say in who we appoint as a manager.

Comment

• Sincerely hope this has no legs.
                I love Ollie but he is well past this sort of challenge.

Comment

• Originally posted by EssexR View Post
                  No. No they aren't. Anybody with half a brain will realise bringing Olli back would be a horrendous appointment.

Nor will it happen either, so settle down. You think Ollie is a long term appointment? he didn't exactly cover himself in glory at Millwall recently. He's never cut it as a manager in the prem. Hardly has a history of developing youth either.

Once again though, some of the morons that support this club are thinking short term and think Ollie will come in, unite the players and we'll make the playoffs...

Genuinely glad our fans don't get a say in who we appoint as a manager.
                  Agree totally

Comment

• Just remember his last year, And Vauxhall Motors.
                    There should only be two contenders to go after Rowett and Clement.

Comment

You aren't "everyone" Ted .....you know that,don't you ???

Comment

• Never go back, loved Olly 1st time but it doesn't work 2nd time round and I would prefer Sherwood to Olly without a doubt.

Comment

• Ollie a big no for me - love the guy but not as manager ,,,

Close call between TS and Clement IMO ,,,, although this silva guy sounds interesting

As I said before I reckon TS is already unofficially appointed ,,, it's all too easy for Les

Has to be seen to be going through the motions, which tbh is all they are doing IMO

Comment

• Personally..

The football at home hasnt been good enough, partly due to the selections and tactics IMO. Saying that as Fans we havent had much to shout about although at times we have tried our hardest to get out of that mindset. Brentford at home being a great example...

I think its quite clear that 'Our Home' is not the easiest to play at and we need to bring that hope and fun back. Ollie is that man and quite honestly it until the end of the year he would do the job for me.... its another nothing season now.

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                              Sincerely hope this has no legs.
                              I love Ollie but he is well past this sort of challenge.
                              Completely agree, thanks but no thanks
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Ollie 10/3

This is actually going to happen isnt it???

Comment

Working...
                                X